Romanian MP3 Site?

3SE, AndreEA, Andreea Balan, Animal X, Blondy, Candy, O-ZONE, Simplu, Taxi ... tot ce tine de acest gen de muzica

Romanian MP3 Site?

Mesajde GabryRox » Sâm Aug 26, 2006 12:17 am

Hello everyone, since this is my first post, please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jim and I live in Portland, Oregon - USA. I love all kinds of dance music, and recently stumbled across a few Romanian acts that sound really great! I only know O-Zone, Activ, Akcent, and Morandi right now but I'm sure there are a lot more great ones out there.

So, with that in mind, I spent a couple of hours searching the net for MP3 sites where I could purchase some Romanian band's songs. Unfortunately, I did not have much luck. I was hoping to find a few sites like some of those Russian ones (like http://www.allofmp3.com) where you can buy single tracks for between .10-.20 cents.

Does anyone out there know of any sites that have a good selection of Romanian dance music available for purchase? Some of the Russian sites have a few songs, but I was hoping to find a wider selection somewhere.

Thanks for your help and I apologize for not speaking Romanian.

Jim
GabryRox

Mesajde nbm » Sâm Aug 26, 2006 12:37 am

GabryRox, try http://www.musicmall.ro
but I'm afraid they don't have an English version
GOD must love STUPID PEOPLE. HE made SO MANY!!!
nbm

Mesajde GabryRox » Dum Aug 27, 2006 6:40 am

Hey... thanx nbm. I like this site as it seems to have a lot of good stuff available. However, is it true that you can only pay through SMS? I'm usually able to figure this stuff out by using a wen page tranlation tool, but it doesn't seem to be working very well with Romanian for some reason:( DO you happen to know how much each song is and if you can pay by credit card?

THanks for your help!
GabryRox

Mesajde nbm » Dum Aug 27, 2006 10:13 am

I don't use their service, but I presume you can send them an e-mail and ask for details
GOD must love STUPID PEOPLE. HE made SO MANY!!!
nbm

Mesajde GabryRox » Lun Sep 04, 2006 5:46 am

nbm scrie:I don't use their service, but I presume you can send them an e-mail and ask for details

Sent them an e-mail about a week ago and still no reply. I guess either they don't want business or they can't sell in US and just didn't bother to reply. Either way, it sucks for me cuz they have a lot of good stuff on there that I evidently can't get my hands on:(

I did find another site that I was able to download some full albums for free, but they were mostly older stuff from around 1999-2003. Did have a couple of good recent ones though:)

Anyway, if anyone else has any good ideas, I'd really appreciate it!
GabryRox

Înapoi la Pop si Dance romanesc