exploziv hits the states :P...sort of

Trei liceence de 17 ani sunt membrele trupei TNT "Dea, Lala si Tisha" , muzica pe care o canta le seamana perfect

exploziv hits the states :P...sort of

Mesajde zack_b » Vin Oct 17, 2003 10:10 am

a friend of mine brought the chicks album with him when he came to visit me. unfortunately i didn't understand a word. But it's catchy if you understand them ... at least so he says :)
He had to actually guide me trough the registration process.. lame i know :)

I personally liked the alternative version of one of the songs,
i just thought that it has a pretty good sound to it. this might sound a bit rude to you guys... meaning jeez, this is their fanclub forum ( hope you got my point ) ... sorry if it does. you can bitch at me if so ... :)
anyways, the only thing that bothered me a bit was the fact that they didn't reply to any of my e-mails. they probably had no time or sumthin' like that.

anyways..i'm still waiting for them to reply, these babes sure seem like they've got it goin' on :)

said and done i'll give myself a serious kick in the ass and head to the convenient store to get some ciggs coz i'm out of'em and my lungs are screamin'

zack
zack_b

Înapoi la TNT