Download songs

O-ZONE forever !

Download songs

Mesajde Andromeda » Dum Mai 23, 2004 2:31 pm

Salut! Here are some questions from Russia. I have hardly found and downloaded the songs from DiscO-Zone, but I can't find good links of the songs of Number 1 :( Can you help me?
The second question: on one site it's written that "Te-am visat" is O-Zone's song, but in another place they write that Non-Stop sang it. Who sang it really?

Thanks
Andromeda

Mesajde Izabela » Dum Mai 23, 2004 2:58 pm

why dont't you try on the russian sites for o-zone,because they live in Moldavia,which was part of the old CCCP.I'm sure all of they song where written at first in russian then only a part translated to romanish.The same thing with Zdob & Zdub too.These guys hardly speak romanish,but perfectly russian.
But if you already know some song names and you want to download them join the channel #romuzica on the MIRC.
Izabela

Mesajde Andromeda » Dum Mai 23, 2004 3:32 pm

There are no russian sites about O-Zone, I tried to find them :( Very few people in our country know about this group.
I'm sure all of they song where written at first in russian then only a part translated to romanish.The same thing with Zdob & Zdub too.These guys hardly speak romanish,but perfectly russian.

I know about it, but O-Zone is other thing. I heard them speak Russian... And I can say that they CAN'T speak it, so they didn't write their somgs in Russian first.
And do they really sing in romanish? If they are from Moldavia, it is logical to sing in moldavian... Maybe romanish and moldavian are the same languages?
Andromeda

Mesajde Izabela » Dum Mai 23, 2004 4:13 pm

The moldavian is a mixture of romanian and russian languages.It's horrible to listen them speaking.
now,what about the MIRC?Have you tried it?
Izabela

Mesajde Andromeda » Dum Mai 23, 2004 4:19 pm

I have another IRC-client, not mIRC. I entered this channel, but there is nobody there.
The moldavian is a mixture of romanian and russian languages

So, what language do they use in their songs?
Andromeda

Mesajde Andromeda » Dum Mai 23, 2004 4:24 pm

Hmmm... It writes: #romuzica: No such channel!
Andromeda

Mesajde Izabela » Dum Mai 23, 2004 4:51 pm

yes,because you must choose the right server at first by typing:
/server eu.undernet.org
or from your server list

now,to your second question: they sing it a harsh romanish.Sound like some peasants.
I can't believe how catchy this band is outside(i heard about france)
these guys are really stupid ,not comparing with TATU
Izabela

Mesajde Andromeda » Dum Mai 23, 2004 7:18 pm

these guys are really stupid ,not comparing with TATU

Oh, Tatu! I'm tatu-fan (or ex-tatufan - now I don't know). I can't judge, but I don't think they are stupid, the only stupid thing is their video on "Dragostea din tei" :rolleyes:
Andromeda

Înapoi la O-ZONE