Sorry for the question

O-ZONE forever !

Sorry for the question

Mesajde IDF » Mar Sep 07, 2004 8:39 pm

but are they gay? when I look at the video I get this impression
IDF

Mesajde SatyR » Mar Sep 07, 2004 9:14 pm

I don't know about them, but their music is for sure.
SatyR

Mesajde IDF » Mar Sep 07, 2004 9:40 pm

:confused:

hmm, now this makes me think that I cannot tell what is gay music. are all that kind of tunes gay music or there are other criteria?
IDF

Mesajde catharsis » Mar Sep 07, 2004 10:11 pm

they are certainly gay and 'dragostea din tei' started as a gay anthem, taking its name from "la tei", a famous meeting place for the gay community in chisinau. the lyrics though were too explicit, describing their homosexual and pedophile experiences, so they changed the them into stupid ones. they tried to suggest the gayness of their song through the video and they left some hints in the new lyrics: 'haiduc' is also is also slang for homosexual, 'ti-am dat beep' ('I sent you a beep') is slang for oral sex, 'nu-ti cer nimic' ('I'm not asking you anything') suggests the promiscuity of their gay relationship. the duality 'voinic' ('valiant', 'strong') and picasso (the artist) shows the roles assumed by the gay singers in their gay relationship (one of them plays the male, and the other, the artist, is the female). of course, the english title 'love beneath the lime tree' says it all. finally, Ma-ia-hii, Ma-ia-huu, Ma-ia-hoo, Ma-ia-haa are the sounds they produce in a gay sexual intercourse and they are trying to reproduce the sounds of their orgasm.
so, there is no doubt about it.

catharsis - o-zone forum moderator
there is no catharsis

cathartic media
catharsis

I agree with you

Mesajde Antonio Vieira » Mar Sep 07, 2004 11:48 pm

Your comment on O-zone and their music is fantastic. I translated the music to Portuguese and I found it very strange. Of course they are using a code!
Antonio Vieira

Mesajde IDF » Mie Sep 08, 2004 2:48 am

Jeez! I did not expect so much of info to be hidden in this tune.
Do you have the original lyrics? I really got curious now, it seems they live(d) an interesting life.
IDF

Mesajde catharsis » Mie Sep 08, 2004 11:42 am

nope, the original lyrics are lost forever. they work hand in hand with the russian mafia which helped them to destroy all evidence. only a group of die-hard gay fans still remember them...
but, you can find on this forum the new lyrics translated in a variety of languages.
there is no catharsis

cathartic media
catharsis

Mesajde IDF » Sâm Sep 11, 2004 6:16 am

what do the russian mafia have in common here?!?!

anyway what I was wondering about was if they were singing about the sex they had with err let's say 14 y.o., at least that's how I got and I frankly would find it really hard to believe that anyone will sing/brag about such thing
IDF

Mesajde catharsis » Sâm Sep 11, 2004 11:01 pm

they are moldavian. russian mafia has a great influence in that country.
the explicit lyrics is just a rumour and only few die-hard fans know about it. i heard it's an alternate version of the song recorded for fun in the studio. anyways, there is no doubt that their lyrics contain homosexual references.
there is no catharsis

cathartic media
catharsis

Mesajde bogy » Mie Mar 30, 2005 11:14 pm

thank you for opening my mind!
bogy

Mesajde Jasmine » Joi Mar 31, 2005 6:40 am

none of them is gay , believe me! Radu is married , Dan had many girlfriends and Arsenie is my ex-boyfriend.. :rolleyes:

quod me nutrit me destruit
Jasmine

Mesajde vali » Joi Mar 31, 2005 10:40 am

jasmina, we do not belive u. maybe he is bisexual...
some people deserve to die
vali

Mesajde Jasmine » Joi Mar 31, 2005 10:47 am

i really doubt that but you are free to believe what you want,although your oppinion may and will influence other people.. and that`s not right..
unless you know for sure , don`t go too far with your affirmations . i hope i made myself understood
peace! :)

Jasmine

Mesajde vali » Joi Mar 31, 2005 10:56 am

nice ass, get in the truck!
some people deserve to die
vali

Mesajde Jasmine » Joi Mar 31, 2005 10:58 am

i have my own limo , but thanks :D

Jasmine

Nono!! o-zone members aren't gay!!

Mesajde Numai_tu_22 » Sâm Mai 07, 2005 5:52 pm

nono!! dan arsenie & radu ARe NOTTTTT gay!! radu is married now & waiting on a kid to pop out of his wife!!! arsenie is dating someone currently, and dan is off making his solo album.... have you seen/ heard arsenies new album??? its called "arsenium" & a really good song on it is called "love me, love me" Radu went solo also, uhm one song by him is called "dulce" he did that with some odd sounding/looking guy..

hopefully that pleases you!!
Numai_tu_22

Mesajde usualflow » Sâm Iul 09, 2005 10:25 pm

catharsis scrie:(...)

catharsis, cat efort depus... ~p esti sigur ca merita? chiar asa plictisitoare a ajuns viata in caminele din tudor?

Oricum, tare... Sa ma anunti daca ai de gand sa initiezi ceva cursuri de caterinca in viitorul apropiat. :D
usualflow

Înapoi la O-ZONE