Hello from Brazil

O-ZONE forever !

Hello from Brazil

Mesajde Leandro_Brazil » Dum Dec 12, 2004 4:18 am

Hello guys!

I would like to say that the song Dragostea Din Tei played by O-ZONE is one of the bests songs I´ve ever listened in my life! CONGRATULATION GUYS! Please, contact me by e-mail: leandro_cpv@ig.com.br or by SKYPE: leandrobresolin

It´s top 10 in BRAZIL!

:B

Bye!
Leandro_Brazil

Mesajde Oribilul Mosh » Dum Dec 12, 2004 11:31 am

Hello, Leandro ! I must tell you that I'm a huge fan of Brazilian football..and I want to ask you if you can send me some t-shirt with brazilian football player. In change I will send you some melodies with O-Zone.
One of my favorites players is the brazilian striker fron Leverkusen...Franca. What can you tell me about him ?
IEZECHIIL 25.17: Voi săvârşi asupra lor cumplită răzbunare prin pedepse grozave şi vor cunoaşte ca eu sunt Domnul, când voi săvârşi asupra lor răzbunarea mea.
Oribilul Mosh

Mesajde Leandro_Brazil » Dum Dec 12, 2004 11:44 am

Hello Oribilul Mosh, how are you?
Of course I can send you a Brazilian T-Shirt! Just tell me when do you want it and I will send one for you!

Unfortunately I don´t know much about the soccer player Franca, I´m sorry! Anyway, I will give you a beautiful T-shirt, ok?

See you!

Your friend,

Leandro
Leandro_Brazil

Mesajde Oribilul Mosh » Dum Dec 12, 2004 11:59 am

Thank you, my friend. You are more than very kind. Please tell me..what do you want in change...and I will send you.
Fron witch town are you ?

Your friend, Gabriel ~)
IEZECHIIL 25.17: Voi săvârşi asupra lor cumplită răzbunare prin pedepse grozave şi vor cunoaşte ca eu sunt Domnul, când voi săvârşi asupra lor răzbunarea mea.
Oribilul Mosh

Mesajde Leandro_Brazil » Lun Dec 13, 2004 1:42 am

Come on!! Don´t worry my friend! I don´t want anything in change! Thank you very much! It is a pleasure to make a friend happy!
I am from Sí£o José dos Campos. It´s a city from Sí£o Paulo State. What about you?
I would like to know more about the language that you speak. I speak Portuguese and some English. That would be great to learn more about your culture!
See you my friend!

Leandro
Leandro_Brazil

Înapoi la O-ZONE