Xx.Hey there!.xX

Totul despre muzica rock

Xx.Hey there!.xX

Mesajde wishfulxthinker » Dum Dec 28, 2003 3:47 pm

Ok, so I'm from London and I'm pretty new in Romania.
I understand Romanian completely (obviously, otherwise I wouldn't be on here), but I don't speak it (which is why I'm writing in English).
I know certain rock bands like AB4 and stuff, and I listen to english bands like the ataris, taking back sunday, thursday and so on.... But any concerts or bands that I should listen to?
Nu aveţi permisiunea de a vizualiza fişierele ataşate acestui mesaj.
Xx.Becky.xX
wishfulxthinker

Mesajde vali » Dum Dec 28, 2003 3:54 pm

on http://www.hmm.ro/mp3 you can find a lor of legal mp3z with romanian bands. make your choice :)
some people deserve to die
vali

Re: Xx.Hey there!.xX

Mesajde wishfulxthinker » Dum Dec 28, 2003 4:14 pm

Xx.Becky.xX
wishfulxthinker

so u like emo huh ?

Mesajde Refused » Lun Ian 17, 2005 1:53 pm

So u like emo & stuff ? That's cool! Not to many ppl from romania have heard of that. Sorry we don't have romanian emo bands. But I and my friends form Craiova (my fome town) are building a website about emo, and we want to promote it in romania. He are trying to build a strong comunity on our forum too. The website it's not ready yet. I would like to keep in touch, here's my e-mail if you want to talk: emo-core@uv.ro , the bands u like are wicked! :P
Refused

Mesajde lord_marduk » Lun Ian 17, 2005 4:02 pm

you can try luna amara (bitter moon in english). most of their songs are in romanian, but they also have some of their own in english, along with some covers from pantera, nine inch nails or ozzy. there is a concert on the 29th of january in baza militara (90, str. lanariei, somewhere near tineretului) and you can check it out.
it's sad that in our blindness we gather thorns for flowers
lord_marduk

Mesajde tre » Mie Ian 19, 2005 2:20 am

asl pls? de unde tst...pardon...where do u keyb from?
" it's the end of the world as we know it ''
tre

Mesajde whatever » Mie Ian 19, 2005 6:38 pm

we meet again :D hehe, well, what can i say..first of all, i really think that MANY people from Romania have heard about emo, because it`s, let`s say new and trendy, and lots of kids dig it, or at least pretend to know stuff about emo. I`m not really a fan of the style, but i really love Fugazi (the first ever emo band)
Anyhow, back to the point, i`ll send you stuff on msn if you want, i`d suggest Omul cu Sobolani, Coma, Implant pentru Refuz, Luna Amara or Firma. Of course there are more good bands, but these are just more popular.
whatever

Mesajde wednesday » Mie Ian 19, 2005 10:14 pm

i rather doubt wishfulxthinker will ever read these messages...since she stoped posting here so long ago...
i wish i could help, but i don't want to
wednesday

Mesajde whatever » Mie Ian 19, 2005 11:37 pm

doesn't hurt to try, right ?
whatever

Înapoi la Rock