I cant attend Britney's concert ticket so Im giving away my tickets

Stronger than yesterday

I cant attend Britney's concert ticket so Im giving away my tickets

Mesajde spearsboy » Joi Ian 22, 2004 1:12 pm

I know you guys cant understand this. Maybe you can use a language translator or something.

I have 2 my Britney concert tickets and I am unable to attend it. I am giving them away free as I got it free from from those http://www.ticketsecret.com guys. I won the contest in December.
As promised they got me 2 tickets on Row B which is the frontseat in the center at MGM grand Las Vegas Nevada on March the 6th at 8PM.

There will be lots of you guys who wants it so I need you to PM to me and tell me why you should have it instead of the others. I will give them to the most hardcore Britney fan.

Good luck!
spearsboy

Re: I cant attend Britney's concert ticket so Im giving away my tickets

Mesajde candyman4u » Joi Ian 22, 2004 1:29 pm

Initial trimis de spearsboy
I know you guys cant understand this. Maybe you can use a language translator or something.

I have 2 my Britney concert tickets and I am unable to attend it. I am giving them away free as I got it free from from those http://www.ticketsecret.com guys. I won the contest in December.
As promised they got me 2 tickets on Row B which is the frontseat in the center at MGM grand Las Vegas Nevada on March the 6th at 8PM.

There will be lots of you guys who wants it so I need you to PM to me and tell me why you should have it instead of the others. I will give them to the most hardcore Britney fan.

Good luck!

I would like to have those tickets but i can't travel to US!!!!
I'm going to see britney at this show
22-May-04 ARENA - HU - Budapest
candyman4u

Înapoi la Britney Spears