Britney se casatoreste cu Kevin Federline

Stronger than yesterday

Britney se casatoreste cu Kevin Federline

Mesajde PopWorld » Lun Iul 05, 2004 7:10 pm

This article(like the rest of them marked with:BStar Exclusive)is property of http://www.britneystar.go.ro You may not take this information and put it on your own site without my permission.

The whole press's gone wild this days:you see it on the news,you hear it at the radio stations,it's has been confirmed by Mtv and Et Online so it must be true:"Toxic" pop star Britney Spears is getting married with backup dancer Kevin Federline.The marriage is supposed to be on November 20th(thanks to BSDirect for the date) and for now the place where the wedding will be attending is unkown by the press. Although things are a little rushed according to OnlyBritney.com Spears wishes for a happy marriage near her dancer-boyfriend Kevin and it looks like she may be ready for this kind of commitment:"I am leaping into a commitment that is so serious. I cannot screw up this time like I did last time. But, like I told him, if he breaks my heart, I am going to kick his ass (Laughs)."
PopWorld

Mesajde candyman4u » Sâm Iul 10, 2004 12:34 am

Poate Da poate Nu

Om trai si om vedea!!!
candyman4u

Mesajde Crazy Babe » Lun Sep 20, 2004 1:38 am

is curioasa cat ii va tine:) daca stau impreuna mai mult de 2 zile sunt tari!!:)
Some people are like Slinkies...not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Crazy Babe

Mesajde Titina » Lun Sep 20, 2004 9:28 am

lol...de-acord cu crazy babe...p mine deja ma streseaza toate casatoriile astea...is enervante rau...
Titina

Mesajde M_Doll » Mie Sep 22, 2004 7:32 pm

well copilasi ...cei doi s-au casatorit deja ,in secret , pe data de 18 septembrie 2004...
You only see what your eyes want to see
M_Doll

Mesajde Titina » Mie Sep 22, 2004 7:48 pm

bravo lor.....lol
Titina

Înapoi la Britney Spears