Scrisorile scrise de Britney pentru fani! cititi aici!

Stronger than yesterday

Scrisorile scrise de Britney pentru fani! cititi aici!

Mesajde candyman4u » Vin Ian 07, 2005 11:34 pm

Dear Fans,

A new year is starting and I have so many resolutions. If only I could convince myself to stick to them!

My Christmas was wonderful and I had such a great break. I think I should rephrase myself from my previous letters when I was talking about taking a “breakâ€Â
candyman4u

Mesajde candyman4u » Sâm Ian 08, 2005 10:58 pm

[b]

“Truth Be Toldâ€Â
candyman4u

Scrisoare de Valentine's DAY

Mesajde candyman4u » Dum Feb 13, 2005 12:36 am

February 11, 2005

Dear Fans,

Valentine's Day is around the corner and I am so grateful to have someone I love. I fall more and more in love with Kevin everyday. We've been away from each other for a week now and I think I'm losing my mind! It's the longest we've been a part from one another. He's working a lot right now and I'm so happy for him. His Details cover is coming out in a little over a week and the pictures are so hot! Stay away girls! (he he) I have such a great surprise planned for Kevin on Valentine's Day. I can't wait to see him tomorrow!

I haven't seen Kori in two weeks because I've been home in Louisiana with my mom. Hopefully Kori can come here for a visit soon because I miss her so much! I bought her the cutest dresses for Easter and to wear this summer. I love buying kids clothes.

For some reason, I can relax so much better when I'm in Kentwood. It's like food for the soul. I think when Kevin and I start a family we might build our dream home right behind my mom's. It's true; home is where the heart is. I've been having so much fun with my mom lately. We've been indulging ourselves with the simple pleasures of life. I think I may do this for a while.

I'm so excited, my dogs are stylin' and profilin' because Von Dutch just sent them the coolest little clothes! I think my dogs are so much cuter than Tinkerbell (ruff! ruff!). My mom's mad because the dogs are still having problems with their potty training. It is kind of bad because we have white carpets. They will learn soon though, I hope!

I think my momma and I are going to go see "The Wedding Date" later today. I love watching fun, girly movies. They always put me in a great mood!

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day with the one you love. But if you're single, just round up a group of your friends and grab some low-fat Blue Bell ice cream. It's the best!!

Happy Valentine's Day!
Love,
Britney
candyman4u

Înapoi la Britney Spears