How to Convert SWF files to MP3 With SWF to MP3 Mac

Incantarea cantarilor

Moderator: Shaki

How to Convert SWF files to MP3 With SWF to MP3 Mac

Mesajde Aniverlycost » Mie Sep 26, 2012 7:47 am

I've got the flash SWF files but I don't know what to do to get the sound file mp3 out of this. Can you please tell me how can i convert audio song from SWF format into mp3 format free of cost? A direct swf to mp3 converter would be easier, but I can't find a converter for Mac. Anyone know any places I can find one? Could anyone help? Appreciate it.

As a professional Flash converting software, SWF to MP3 Converter can handle complicated SWF files involving user interactions, and Flash Projector EXE files. The SWF audio consists of one or more sound elements the format of which is MP3 or WAV. SWF to MP3 Converter creates a file for each sound element. You can also merge the multiple MP3 files into single one by the program. SWF to MP3 Converter for Mac supports batch conversion and all versions of SWF files.

Apart from this, the SWF to MP3 Mac software provides you the function of editing video files. You are allowed to adjust output video effect, crop video play region, adjust its positions and transparency add image watermarks and support instant preview etc to make your customized videos as you like.

Another advanced advantage of the software is that, it can convert SWF files to other popular video files like AVI, SWF to WMV Converter , MKV , FLV, MOV, 3GP, SWF to MPEG Converter etc fastly, the output videos created by the software can also playback on almost all popular device like Galaxy S2, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Tab 10.1, Motorola Xoom, iPhone 4s, iPhone, iPhone4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, Apple TV, iPod etc flexibly and perfectly with its easy-to-use interface.

Step by step guide to convert/edit swf movies to mp3 freely on mac os x lion.

Part 1: Crop SWF flies

Step 1: Free download iOrgsoft SWF to MP3 Converter for mac and install it in your computer.You can see its main interface.

Step 2: Load SWF video files
Click "Select File" to load SWF video files you want to burn into into the program.

Step 3: Choose the output format mp3 in the drop-up list of "Profile".
The SWF Converter for mac supports most video/audio formats and you can convert SWF to Video like AVI, MPEG, WMV, SWF to MOV ,MTS, M2TS, MKV, MP3, WMA etc.

Step 4: Click "Start Conversion" to begin to convert SWF video. Meanwhile, You can preview the video during the conversion. If you would like to convert a certain time-length clip, please note the duration time. Then press "OK", the time-length segment can be converted. When it is successfully converted, a pop-up windows will show you the destination of generated video.
Imagine

Part 2: Grab SWF videos

Plus, the Mac lion SWF to MP4 video Converter also enables you to grab swf videos on the web. Click "Grab SWF" to go to "SWF Downloader" interface. Input the URL link, then it can automatically detect all the swf files on the web page. Then, choose your favourite one to convert or download.
Imagine

Optinal: Edit SWF videos
Output settings: Click the button to easily make advanced settings for video or audio parameters.

Add image water mark: Check it to enable the function to add watermark to the video and alter its dimension and position.

Click the folder-shaped button to select a picture as the watermark on the video.
Aniverlycost

Înapoi la Muzica