Valentino, Sign For Ducati In 2004

Forum dedicat sporturilor mecanice.

Valentino, Sign For Ducati In 2004

Mesajde monsta » Joi Iul 31, 2003 1:03 am

Dear Vale !

please sign for ducati in 2004. i promise you, you will never regret this. once you have felt the power of the italian bike, you will fall in love immediatly.

look at the pictures - you can see how it is, to be one with a motorbike. to have a 4 stroke heartbeat and a desmodronic lung. use the chance to sign for ducati and win the world champion ship on an italian motorcycle. you could be the legend of porgo panigale !!!

Imagine
Imagine
Imagine

i have created this site to argue you into signing the ducati contract in the year 2004.

yours, conny
Nu aveţi permisiunea de a vizualiza fişierele ataşate acestui mesaj.
monsta

Mesajde Ayrton » Joi Iul 31, 2003 8:40 am

You are a little bit crazy if you think that "Il Dotore" will leave Honda for Ducatti... Honda gave Valentino Rossi everything he have in MotoGP: glory, money, respect... and not for last, World Championship title...
***D I N A M O!!!***
Ayrton

Mesajde monsta » Joi Iul 31, 2003 9:16 am

if you have never ride a ducati, you will not know what you are missing. but once you have take a toru on the red one, you know, that there is something, that you only can get on this bike.

it is often say, that honda is the mercedes and ducati is the ferrari under the motorcycles. what would you take?

it htink, it must be clear!

ps: ia m sure, that rossi will sign for ducati, but it is not sure, that he will sign in 2004 and thats the reason why i created this fansite!
monsta

Mesajde Oribilul Mosh » Joi Iul 31, 2003 9:27 am

monsta , where are you from ? is it you in those pictures that you put here ?

I think it's just a rumour that Valentino will sign with Ducati...and crazy fans like you amplify this speculations.

Ducati have a very good driver...Loris Capirossi . :p
------------------

ayrton....am scris bine in engleza ? m-o intelege fata asta ? oricum..sa recunoastem , frumoase poze.
IEZECHIIL 25.17: Voi săvârşi asupra lor cumplită răzbunare prin pedepse grozave şi vor cunoaşte ca eu sunt Domnul, când voi săvârşi asupra lor răzbunarea mea.
Oribilul Mosh

!

Mesajde Ayrton » Joi Iul 31, 2003 9:40 am

Moshule, aproape bine, si daca tot ma intrebi, ai bagat un "u" in plus la zvon, si ai scris ceva in genul "aceasta speculatii", dar nu-i nimic, ca se intelege ce vrei sa zici. :o

.........................................................................................................

Will see if your dream comes true...

(Btw: I'll never ride any kind of bike, but if you say is delightful, I believe you!) :B
***D I N A M O!!!***
Ayrton

Înapoi la Formula 1. Sporturi cu motor