Biografiile ei, care le-ati gasit pe Net sau prin reviste

Forumul asociat fanclubului Shakira

Biografiile ei, care le-ati gasit pe Net sau prin reviste

Mesajde urs nemernic » Joi Dec 05, 2002 7:07 pm

Latin Lovely Provides Luscious "Laundry Service" She's a sizzling superstar that has set the music world on its ear with a spin cycle of hits. And rest assured that this Latin Grammy winner is poised to clean up at future awards events! After balking at adopting a career filled with traditional commercial hits, Shakira secured chart dominance with a unique pop and rock mix, all the while living up to her name, which means "woman full of grace" in Arabic. She has performed for the Pope at the Vatican, and the Colombian government even appointed Shakira as an official goodwill ambassador. Her current dominance of North American pop charts further proves that the singer is following the motto of her song title by rising up to any challenge "Whenever, Wherever." Fast Facts About Shakira : • Born Shakira Mebarak Ripoll in Barranquilla, Colombia. • Heavily influenced by Arabic writings of Lebanese father, who was a jeweler and writer. • Emerged victorious in local and national talent contests by age of 10. • Signed Sony record deal by age 13; subsequently released debut CD "Magia (Magic)." • Graduated from high school at age 15. • Breakthrough recording: "Pies Descalzos"; sold four million copies worldwide. • Appeared on cover of Time Magazine's "Era of the Rockera" issue. • Earned honor of Latin Female Artist of the Year at World Music Awards in Monaco, 2001. Discography 1991 - MAGIA 1993 - PELIGRO 1996 - PIES DESCALZOS 1997 - THE REMIXES 1998 - DONDE ESTAN LOS LADRONES? 2000 - MTV UNPLUGGED 2001 - LAUNDRY SERVICE
urs nemernic

Mesajde Faded Existence » Sâm Dec 07, 2002 3:47 pm

Born in Barranquilla, Colombia to parents of Columbian and Lebanese descent, Shakira Mebarak released her first album in Colombia at age 13 with her CD 'Magia,' or magic, which was produced under the watchful eyes of Miguel E. Cubillos and Pablo Tedeschi. After taking a break to go to school, she came out with her next album, 'Peligra,' or danger. Fancying herself a true "artista," Shakira has been dancing, writing and singing since age three and continues to write all of her own music. Shakira is perhaps best known for her landmark recording Pies Descalzos, a hybrid of rock, pop and Latin rhythms that sold over 3.6 million copies worldwide. Shakira blends American style pop-rock with traditional Latin rhythms, creating her own unique sound and forging new ground in the growing Latin music market in the United States. The song first released, Estoy Aqui, hit number one for weeks and permanently landed her in the Latin Divas category.
Shakira's career received a boost when she was named Latin Female Artist of the Year at the 1998 World Music Awards. Her fourth album, Donde Estan los Ladrones, reached the No. 1 spot on Billboard's Latin 50. At the 2000 Latin Grammy, two of her songs, 'Ojos Asi' and 'Octavo Dia' received awards thus further boosting her popularity in the United States. In fact, after the Grammy awards, record sells rose twenty percent in the United States. Her latest album, MTV Unplugged, was released in 1999. Recorded in Manhattans Ball Room, Shakira performed remixes as long as original versions of her songs we love. The CD hit number one for weeks and is still found on the top ten chart. Still even with all of her success, Shakira was not yet a household name in the USA.
She hopes to fix that with her next album that is expected to come out in November in the United States. It is being translated into English by Gloria Estefan and being marketed by her husband, Emilio. Also, in the near future, she plans to come out with a new album in Spanish she has been working on in Uruaguay with her 'novio,' the son of the president of Argentina. Regardless of the success she may find with future works, all she has contributed today and tomorrow will forever change Latin/Pop music. Although she is compared to Alanis Morrisette, she is one of a kind.

Quick Stats about Shakira
Date of Birth: February 2, 1977
Place of Birth: Barranquilla, Colombia
Ethnic Background: Columbian/Lebanese
Father: William Mebarak Chadid
Mother: Nidia del Carmen Ripoll Torrado
Brothers: Alberto, Edward, Moises, Tonino
Sisters: Ana, Lucy, Patricia, Robin
Weight: 106 lbs
Height: 5' 2"
Tattoos: None
Current Relationships: Antonio de la Rúa
Strong Points: Discipline & Perfectionist

Fun Facts about Shakira
Her name is Arabic for "woman full of grace"
Sony/Colombia signed her to a record deal at age 13, recorded "Magia"
Released her 2nd album "Peligro" at age 15
"Donde Estan Los Ladrones?" reached Platinum in the following: 8x U.S. - 5x Argentina - 4x Central America - 3x Columbia/Chile - 2x Mexico & 1x Spain
Had an acting gig on the novela El Oasis, played Luisa Marí­a
The song "Ojos asi" has a verse in Arabic
Shakira Doesn't eat candy
Shakira doesn't drink alcohol or drink coffee
Shakira doesn't smoke
Shakira's favorite thing to paint is "fried eggs"
Shakira's father is originally from Lebanon
"The distance grows
I'm sinking down
And what I lost, it can't be found
Although I try, can't find my way
Faded Existence

Un interviu

Mesajde Faded Existence » Sâm Dec 07, 2002 3:49 pm

How has your culture influenced your music?I am a blend of several cultures. Through my veins runs Spanish, Lebanese and Italian blood. All of this heritage is a strong influence on the character of my music.
Which bands/singers do you listen to?I am still very hooked on the classics of rock and roll, British pop bands like The Cure, The Police, The Rolling Stones, and of course, Led Zeppelin.
How do you think America differs from Colombia?Each country has it's own personality. We have different lifestyles, different cultures, a different language, but we do share the most important characteristics, which are values and principles.
What do you miss most about home?Since I travel so much, I do it with my family, so my "home" travels with me. Home is made of people you love, not of bricks and walls. But I miss especially the food and my friends from high school.
Whom do you admire?My parents.
Gabriel Garcia Marquez is a fan of yours. What is your favorite novel of his?I'm a big fan of his. Maybe my favorite novel of his is "One Hundred Years of Solitude," not only because it's the most well known all over the world, but because it has allowed people around the world to get to know a piece of my country's idiosyncrasies.
You wrote the songs of your latest album in English. How was the process different from writing songs in Spanish?Writing in English was a major challenge. However, I didn't want other songwriters to write for me. I wanted to preserve the spirit of my songs in Spanish. I am the same Shakira in English as I am in Spanish. Expressing my ideas and feelings in another language turned into an interesting process. Once I wrote the first song in English, I knew it would be possible to do the rest.
How would you describe your style? Has it changed as you've become more famous?My basic style hasn't changed. It has evolved. As each day is in a way an evolution of the previous one, I am always in an evolving process.
If you had one hour alone with nothing you had to do, how would you spend it?Reading, painting and probably staring at nothingness.
What do you do for fun with your girlfriends?There is nothing more fun than chatting with friends about the old times.
What do you like best about yourself?My brains.
Do you have any advice for dELiA*s girls?The best advice is that from your gut!
"The distance grows
I'm sinking down
Faded Existence

Mesajde Faded Existence » Sâm Dec 07, 2002 3:50 pm

Thanx urs pt bio

Sper ca v-a placut bio2 + interviul

Voi mai cauta si alte interviuri...
"The distance grows
I'm sinking down
Faded Existence

THANKS

Mesajde urs nemernic » Dum Dec 08, 2002 5:36 pm

:kiss:THANKS
urs nemernic

Re: Biografiile ei, care le-ati gasit pe Net sau prin reviste

Mesajde Cips » Mar Apr 29, 2003 5:50 am

Initial trimis de urs nemernic
She has performed for the Pope at the Vatican, and the Colombian government even appointed Shakira as an official goodwill ambassador.

sper sa nu ma omoare nimeni daca atasez 2 poze aici (please)
1 cu papa
2 cu prezidentul columbiei

asta pentru ca am citit mesajele voastre din aceasta rubrica
Fişiere ataşate
elpapa.jpg
elpapa.jpg (18.17 KiB) Vizualizat de 3790 ori
Cips

Mesajde Cips » Mar Apr 29, 2003 5:51 am

sper ca pozele sa fie 'originale'
Fişiere ataşate
colombia.jpg
colombia.jpg (17.32 KiB) Vizualizat de 3805 ori
Cips

vorbe

Mesajde Cips » Joi Mai 01, 2003 2:49 am

"Shakira's music has a personal stamp that doesn't look like anyone else's and no one can sing or dance like her, at whatever age, wich such an innocent sensuality, one that seems to be her own invention"

GABRIEL GARCIA MARQUEZ - laureat al Premiului Nobel pentru Literatura - 1982
Fişiere ataşate
gabo.jpg
gabo.jpg (5.78 KiB) Vizualizat de 3790 ori
Cips

Mesajde Dark Magician » Joi Dec 25, 2003 6:51 am

Cool poze :B
Dark Magician

Înapoi la Shakira