Please Help Me Out Guys!!

Forumul asociat fanclubului Animal X

Please Help Me Out Guys!!

Mesajde T3KN0KR4ZEE » Mie Iul 06, 2005 7:47 am

Hi Everyone!! I Love Animal X And I Have Many Of Their Songs But I Live In The Us And Even Though I Have Searched Everywhere For Their Videos I Haven't Been Able To Find Any At All. So I'm Asking If Any Of You Has Any Animal X Music Videos Please Share Them With Me Because I Would Love To See At Least One Of Their Videos, I Love Them They Are Simply The Best!! My Three Favorite Animal X Songs Are N-am Crezut, Fara Tine, And Pentru Ea, But All Of Their Songs Are Awesome. Please Help Me Out! Thank You.
T3KN0KR4ZEE

The same problem..

Mesajde Nanjiz_anna » Mie Aug 10, 2005 6:27 pm

I have kind of same problem, cause I'm from The Aland Islands in Finland. But I have seen two videos with Animal X (one of them I acctually find on Serban's birthday, hehe)

Kisses
Nanjiz_anna

Mesajde Crist1na » Mie Aug 10, 2005 8:04 pm

Hello T3KN0KR4ZEE & Nanjiz_anna,

How are you? I can help with some videos, I've got 3 of them and counting...

Do u use mIRC? you can get many Animal X from RoMuzica, join this channel #romuzica, and then type @find Animal X.avi or just Animal X on the white bar and you'll get many results.
For more information, private message me. My personal favourite is "N-am Crezut". Did u get to see it?
Crist1na

Mesajde Nanjiz_anna » Mie Aug 10, 2005 8:28 pm

Crist1na scrie:Hello T3KN0KR4ZEE & Nanjiz_anna,

How are you? I can help with some videos, I've got 3 of them and counting...

Do u use mIRC? you can get many Animal X from RoMuzica, join this channel #romuzica, and then type @find Animal X.avi or just Animal X on the white bar and you'll get many results.
For more information, private message me. My personal favourite is "N-am Crezut". Did u get to see it?

no, i don't have mIRC.. i haven't seen "N-am crezut", just "Mai mult ca oricand" and "Sa pot ierta"
Nanjiz_anna

Mesajde animal_x_fan » Lun Oct 16, 2006 2:23 am

T3KN0KR4ZEE scrie:Hi Everyone!! I Love Animal X And I Have Many Of Their Songs But I Live In The Us And Even Though I Have Searched Everywhere For Their Videos I Haven't Been Able To Find Any At All. So I'm Asking If Any Of You Has Any Animal X Music Videos Please Share Them With Me Because I Would Love To See At Least One Of Their Videos, I Love Them They Are Simply The Best!! My Three Favorite Animal X Songs Are N-am Crezut, Fara Tine, And Pentru Ea, But All Of Their Songs Are Awesome. Please Help Me Out! Thank You.

you can find animal x videos on http://www.youtube.com
animal_x_fan

Înapoi la Animal X