Marian Aliuta

Forum dedicat echipei Steaua si tuturor celor cu sange ros-albastru.

Marian Aliuta

Mesajde Sano » Sâm Noi 29, 2003 12:21 am

Hello, I am a supporter of Club Brugge and we are being linked with Marius Aliuta of Steaua Bucharesti. If it is possible, could some of you give me some information about this player (position, how old is he, does he score frequently, what type of player is he, do you think he has a lot of potential, etc.).

Thanks in advance.
Sano

Mesajde cutuma© » Sâm Noi 29, 2003 9:36 pm

I hope you are really a Club Brugge supporter and not some romanian in joke moods. I heard of this possible transfer also.... First of all, his name is Marian Aliuta, he is 25 years old playmaker, with a good tehnique, not very fast, left-footed, a player that can make the difference in a game. Since he arrived at Steaua he had a magnificand season and a very dissapointing start of another. He is on the verge of loosing his place in the first eleven, as he was one of the reasons why Steaua didn't get past Liverpool as he was the missing link in the middfield.
Frankly, i wouldn't mind him moving to your club, steaua has a very well-organized time and to be honest about it, he just blows away what the others build....
Prohíbanos que odiamos cuervos

Decret despre Steaua - Sevilla : http://decret.blogspot.com
cutuma©

Mesajde COSS+min » Sâm Noi 29, 2003 9:53 pm

I think Aliuta needs a new team to play in. At Steaua he can't do a good job anymore. He doesn't gets along with the team anymore, and I heard he has a conflict with the coach.

If Steaua is is offerd 1 mil.euro, I think we must let him go !

He is an excelent player, sometimes it reminds you about Hagi, but. at Steaua he can't play anymore
Stele mici de cositor
Ard de dorul morţilor
COSS+min

Mesajde Cruela » Sâm Mai 15, 2004 11:41 pm

I really think we still need Aliuta at Steaua because ha has a lot of potential and each player has, sooner or later, a bad season. I hope that he will not leave our club, because he is a very good player and he doesn't wnat to leave his club.
Nu fi trista daca voi pleca/Fiecare are calea sa!
Mai trec pe la voi/ Poate marti, poate joi/ Poate peste un an/ Sau poate doi!
Cruela

Mesajde dorinn » Dum Mai 16, 2004 6:59 pm

Sano scrie:Hello, I am a supporter of Club Brugge and we are being linked with Marius Aliuta of Steaua Bucharesti. If it is possible, could some of you give me some information about this player (position, how old is he, does he score frequently, what type of player is he, do you think he has a lot of potential, etc.).

About position u should ask Laura Andresan - she's the only one he's been scoring with lately :N
i know what i want,
i'll say what i want
and no one can take it away!!!
dorinn

Mesajde ReNo » Lun Mai 17, 2004 5:33 pm

hahahahahhaha belea.Cred ca mai bine vine ala de la dinamo...Florentin Petre.
ReNo

Mesajde killer_de » Mar Oct 25, 2005 10:06 am

killer_de

Înapoi la FanClub Steaua