Un punct de vedere (chestii simpatice primite pe mail)

bancuri de toate felurile. se servesc calde

Teoria Organizarii

Mesajde Shaki » Vin Iul 16, 2004 9:58 am

Memo de la Directorul General catre Directorul Tehnic :
"Astazi la ora 11 va fi o eclipsa totala de soare, care va fi observabila timp de doua minute. Avand in vedere ca acesta este un eveniment cu totul deosebit, se permite tuturor observarea eclipsei din parcarea intreprinderii intre orele 10:30 si 11:30, unde vom oferi si o scurta explicatie despre mecanica eclipselor.Ochelari de protectie vor fi distribuiti celor care doresc sa observe eclipsa, la un pret minim".

Memo de la Directorul Tehnic catre Seful de Sectie:
"Astazi intre orele 10:30 si 11:30 toti salariatii se vor intalni in parcarea intreprinderii. Va urma o eclipsa totala de soare, care va dispare timp de doua minute. In schimbul unei sume minime, se poate proteja vederea cumparand o pereche de ochelari speciali pentru eclipsa. Directorul general va tine o scurta cuvantare, prin care ne va da anumite explicatii. Acest lucru nu se petrece in fiecare zi, si este un eveniment foarte important".

Memo de la Seful de Sectie catre Seful de Sector:
"Directorul General va tine o cuvantare despre eclipsa, care va face sa dispara soarele timp de doua minute. Acesta este un lucru care nu se poate vedea in fiecare zi, asa ca toata lumea sa mearga in parcare pe la 10 sau 11. In schimbul unei mici sume de bani, se poate obtine protectia necesara."

Memo de la Seful de Sector catre Seful de Echipa:
"10 sau 11 persoane sa mearga in parcare, unde Directorul General va tine o eclipsa de soare timp de doua minute. Acest lucru nu se intampla in fiecare zi, si cei care iesiti sa aveti banii pregatiti, pentru ca o sa va coste."

Memo de la Seful de Echipa catre Sala catre Echipa de
Lucru:
"Cativa membrii ai echipei sa mearga in parcare, ca sa vada cum dispare Directorul General, cu banii in mana. (Din pacate asa ceva nu se intampla in fiecare zi.)"
aliatzi, right? :D

A little girl went out to play, lost in the marketplace as if half-born...
Shaki

Mesajde theOffender » Mie Iul 28, 2004 1:27 pm

A group of frogs were hopping contentedly through the woods, going about their froggy business, when two of them fell into a deep pit. All of the other frogs gathered around the pit to see what could be done to help their companions.
When they saw how deep the pit was, the rest of the dismayed group agreed that it was hopeless and told the two frogs in the pit that they should prepare themselves for their fate, because they were as good as dead.
Unwilling to accept this terrible fate, the two frogs began to jump with all of their might. Some of the frogs shouted into the pit that it was hopeless, and that the two frogs wouldn't be in that situation if they had been more careful, more obedient to the froggy rules, and more responsible.
The other frogs continued sorrowfully shouting that they should save their energy and give up, since they were already as good as dead. The two frogs continued jumping as hard as they could, and after several hours of desperate effort were quite weary. Finally, one of the frogs took heed to the calls of his fellows. Spent and disheartened, he quietly resolved himself to his fate, lay down at the bottom of the pit, and died as the others looked on in helpless grief.
The other frog continued to jump with every ounce of energy he had, although his body was wracked with pain and he was completely exhausted. His companions began anew, yelling for him to accept his fate, stop the pain and just die. The weary frog jumped harder and harder and -- wonder of wonders! Finally leapt so high that he sprang from the pit.
Amazed, the other frogs celebrated his miraculous freedom and then gathering around him asked, "Why did you continue jumping when we told you it was impossible?"

Reading their lips, the astonished frog explained to them that he was deaf, and that when he saw their gestures and shouting, he thought they were cheering him on. What he had perceived as encouragement inspired him to try harder and to succeed against all odds.
This simple story contains a powerful lesson. The book of Proverbs says,"There is death and life in the power of the tongue." Your encouraging words can lift someone up and help them make it through the day. Your destructive words can cause deep wounds; they may be the weapons that destroy someone's desire to continue trying -- or even their life.

Your destructive, careless word can diminish someone in the eyes of others, destroy their influence and have a lasting impact on the way others respond to them. Be careful what you say. Speak life to (and about) those who cross your path. There is enormous power in words. If you have words of kindness, praise or encouragement -- speak them now to, and about, others. Listen to your heart and respond. Someone, somewhere, is waiting for your words. This is so true, we either empower or destroy with our words.

Are you aware of what you say?

Which of the two do you do most of the time?
what is freedom of expression? without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist - salman rushdie
theOffender

Mesajde wwritza » Joi Iul 29, 2004 4:56 pm

Usual working day:

Wake up,
Nokia, Colgate, Nescafe, Orbit.
Ford, Dell, Hewlett packard, Nokia, Nokia, Nokia.
McDonalds, Pepsi-Cola, Orbit.
Dell, Hewlett packard, Nokia, Nokia, Nokia. Ford.
Efes Pilsner .
Efes Pilsner
Efes Pilsner- Efes Pilsner - Efes Pilsner .
Efes Pilsner .
Nokia... Nokia.
Orbit.
Durex.
Colgate.
I know who I am and what I am about but I enjoy the journey more than the arival and feel that life for me is about increasing my understanding of the world...
wwritza

Mesajde theOffender » Vin Iul 30, 2004 8:37 am

Brian is a commercial saturation diver for Global Divers out of Louisiana and performs underwater repairs on offshore drilling rigs.
Below is an email he sent to his sister. Anytime you think you have had a bad day at the office, remember this letter....True story.

April 1998

Hi Sue,

Just another note from your bottom dwelling brother. Last week I had a bad day at the office. Before I can tell you what happened to me, I first must bore you with a few technicalities of my job. As you know my officelies at the bottom of the sea. I wear a suit to the office. It's a wetsuit.

This time of year the water is quite cool. So what we do to keep warm is this: We have a diesel powered industrial water heater. This $20,000 piece of junk sucks the water out of the sea. It heats it to a delightful temp. It then pumps it down to the diver through a garden hose which is taped to the air hose.

Now this sounds like a damn good plan, and I've used it several times with no complaints. What I do, when I get to the bottom and start working, is I take the hose and stuff it down the back of my neck. This floods my whole suit with warm water. It's like working in a Jacuzzi.

Everything was going well until all of a sudden, my ass started to itch. So, of course, I scratched it. This only made things worse. Within a few seconds my ass started to burn. I pulled the hose out from my back, but the damage was done.

In agony I realized what had happened. The hot water machine had sucked up a jellyfish and pumped it into my suit. This is even worse than the poison ivy you once had under a cast. Now I had that hose down my back.
I don't have any hair on my back, so the jellyfish couldn't get stuck to my back. My ass crack was not as fortunate. When I scratched what I thought was an itch, I was actually grinding the jellyfish into my ass.

I informed the dive supervisor of my dilemma over the comms. His instructions were unclear due to the fact that he along with 5 other divers were laughing hysterically.

Needless to say I aborted the dive. I was instructed to make 3 agonizing in-water decompression stops totaling 35 minutes before I could come to the surface for my chamber dry decompression. I got to the surface wearing nothing but my brass helmet. My suit and gear were tied to the bell.

When I got on board the medic, with tears of laughter running down his face, handed me a tube of cream and told me to shove it up my ass when I get in the chamber.

The cream put the fire out, but I couldn't shit for two days because my asshole was swollen shut. I later found out that this could easily have been prevented if the suction hose was placed on the leeward side of the ship.

Anyway, the next time you have a bad day at the office, think of me.
Think about how much worse your day would be if you were to shove a jellyfish up your ass. I hope you have no bad days at the office.
what is freedom of expression? without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist - salman rushdie
theOffender

Mesajde Weet-weet » Vin Iul 30, 2004 10:54 pm

Stress Test
=======

Please forgive me for disturbing your work day, but I believe
this very quick test will help you determine what your next
steps should be for your health.

God speed.

The photo below, which has two identical dolphins in it,
was used in a case study on stress levels at St. Mary's Hospital.

Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water.

The closely monitored study revealed that although the dolphins
are identical, a person under stress would find differences
between them. It means that a person who finds many differences
between the dolphins is experiencing a great amount of stress.

Scroll down and please examine the photograph carefully,
and if you find more than one or two differences,
you may want to take a vacation.
Nu aveţi permisiunea de a vizualiza fişierele ataşate acestui mesaj.
Anti pro-ana
Weet-weet

Mesajde theOffender » Lun Aug 02, 2004 9:12 am

Sa nu zicetzi ca nu a-tzi fost avertizatzi

The notorious Y2K bug didn't really cause the world to come to a halt on New Year's Day. But a University of Maryland physicist says by the year 5000, our calendars will be seriously out of whack and we should do something about it. David Book says our calendar is designed to coincide exactly with vernal equinoxes, the day that spring begins, as the Sun rises over the equator. The equinoxes are exactly 365.2422 days apart. Our modern Gregorian calendars, with leap years, create years 365.2425 days long, that's precisely .0003 days too long. Book says this tiny error is accumulating and that we're already three hours ahead of what the seasons say. He says: "The longer we wait to make the correction, the more disruptive it will be." Eliminating leap years in 4000 and 8000 might do the trick. It may be a few hundred years before anyone does anything about it, though.
theOffender

Mesajde luckman » Lun Aug 02, 2004 1:36 pm

<Cain> come on Abel, we gotta talk
<Abel> ok
* Abel was kicked by Cain
* Abel has joined #Wilderness
<Abel> hey don't do that
<Abel> Hey this hurts!
<Abel> WTF stop this!
* Abel has left IRC (Connection reset by peer)
<Cain> heh
* Jehova has joined #Earth
<Jehova> wtf, where's Abel gone
<Jehova> I'd like some more lamb fs
<Cain> er... dunno
<Cain> Am I my brother's keeper?
<Jehova> Well, there's only four of you here
<Jehova> so how hard would it be to... OMG!
<Jehova> you kicked him!!! wtf
<Jehova> you just singlehandedly slaughtered 1/4 of #Earth's population
<Cain> ...
<Jehova> you are so banned!
* Jehova has joined #Eden
<Jehova> Now, let's make that man.
* Jehova models some dust and clay
* Jehova breaths in the nostrils
<Jehova> That should do the trick
* Adam has joined #Eden
<Adam> w00t
<Jehova> quite
<Jehova> listen up, adam
<Jehova> I got some trees up there, and one of them is Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil
<Jehova> If you eat from that tree, I'll kickban your ass
<Adam> k, dude, relax
<Jehova> Almost forgot, I have some companions for you
* Bunch_of_animals has joined #Eden
<Bunch_of_animals> Boo, hiss, rattle
<Adam> Jeez, great
<Jehova> erm, Adam
<Jehova> You're not supposed to do that with a chicken
<Jehova> nm, I'll create another companion for you
<Jehova> You go to sleep now
* Adam is now known as Adam|zZz
* Jehova takes Adam|zZz's rib and builds a woman
<Jehova> there
* Eve has joined #Eden
<Adam|zZz> w00t!!1
* Adam|zZz is now known as Adam
<Adam> ASL?
<Eve> newborn, female, eden!
<Adam> omg! me too, but male
<Eve> omfg! you're nekkid!
<Adam> so what! your too!
<Eve> lol
* Jehova sighs
<Jehova> bbl
* Jehova has left #Eden
* Serpent has joined #Eden
<Serpent> Pssst! he said you can't eat the fruit?
<Eve> Yeah, so?
<Serpent> lol, u wont die, eat a fruit!
* Eve munches
<Eve> You eat too, Adam, or I won't go down on you
<Adam> mmm-kay
* Adam munches
<Adam> OMFG WERE NEKKID!!!1
<Eve> NOOO, WTF!
<Adam> I feel so drrrty
<Serpent> lmao
* Jehova has joined #Eden
<Jehova> what have you done?
<Eve> it was the serpent!
<Jehova> Serpent, schmerpent!
<Adam> really!
* Jehova sets mode: -v Serpent
<Jehova> fs
* Jehova sets mode: +b Adam!*adam@host1.10.1.genesis.com
* Jehova sets mode: +b Eve!*eve@host1.10.2.genesis.com
* Adam was kicked by Jehova (Get out!)
* Eve was kicked by Jehova (Get out!)
* Jehova changes topic to "and stay out!"
* Flamingsword has joined #Eden
* Jehova has left IRC (signed off)

Am ras in hohote sper sa va placa si voua !
i'm not so lucky but...
luckman

Mesajde vali » Lun Aug 02, 2004 2:07 pm

misto de tot
some people deserve to die
vali

Mesajde theOffender » Mar Aug 03, 2004 7:30 am

One Friday afternoon this guy drives down a highway to visit a nearby lake and relax. On his way to the lake one guy dressed from head to toe in red standing on the side of the highway gestures him to stop. Our guy rolls down the window:

"How can I help you?"

"I am the red bastard of the asphalt, you got something to eat?"

With a smile in his face he hands one of his sandwiches to the red dressed guy and drives away. Not even five minutes thereafter he comes across another guy. This time the guy is dressed fully in yellow, standing on the side and waving him to stop. A bit irritated our guy stops, cranks down the window:

"What can I do for you?"

"I am the yellow bastard of the asphalt, you got something to drink?"

Hardly managing to smile this time he hands to the guy a can of coke of takes off again. In order to make it to the lakeside before sunset he decides to go faster and not to stop no matter what. To his frustration he sees another guy on the side, dressed all in blue, making a hand signal to stop him. Not quite willing our guy decides to stop a last time, rolls his window down and yells to the guy:

"So, you blue bastard of the asphalt, what you wanna have?"

"Driver license and registration please."
theOffender

Mesajde Mr. Q » Mar Aug 03, 2004 9:27 am

nu te mai plange de jobul tau...
La loc luminat, loc cu verdeata, unde nu este nici intristare, nici durere sau suparare !!!
Mr. Q

Mesajde supermouse » Mar Aug 03, 2004 10:46 am

cu nenea ala din ultima poza am lucrat shi eu
riiiiiiiiiight................
supermouse

Mesajde weed13 » Mar Aug 03, 2004 11:01 am

Un profesor de filozofie statea in fata studentilor sai avand cateva obiecte in fata lui ! Cand a inceput ora, fara sa spuna un cuvant, a luat un borcan mare si a inceput sa-l umple cu pietre cu diametrul de aproximativ 5 cm.
Apoi i-a intrebat pe studenti daca borcanul este plin. Au fost cu totii de acord ca este plin.
Apoi a luat o cutie cu pietricele si le-a turnat in borcan, scuturandu-l usor. Desigur ca acestea s-au rostogolit printre pietrele mari si au umplut spatiile ramase libere. Apoi i-a intrebat pe studenti daca borcanul este plin. Au fost din nou de acord ca este plin. Si au ras. Apoi a luat o cutie cu nisip si l-a turnat in borcan scuturandu-l usor. Desigur nisipul a umplut spatiul ramas liber.
„Acum, spuse profesorul, vreau sa recunoasteti ca aceasta este viata voastra. Pietrele mari sunt lucrurile importante : familia, partenerul de viata, sanatatea si copii vostri, lucruri care, chiar daca totul este pierdut si numa ele au ramas, viata voastra tot ar fi completa.
Pietricelele sunt celelalte lucruri care conteaza: slujba, casa si masina. Nisipul reprezinta lucrurile mici, care completeaza restul. Daca puneti in borcan mai intai nisipul, nu mai ramane loc pentru pietrele mari si pietricele. La fel se desfasoara si viata voastra: daca va consumati timpul si energia cu lucrurile mici, nu veti avea niciodata spatiu pentru lucrurile importante.
Fiti atenti la lucrurile care sunt esentiale pentru fericirea voastra. Jucati-va cu copii vostri, faceti-va timp pentru controalele medicale, duceti-va partenerul la dans. Va ramane mere destul timp sa mergeti la servici, sa facti curat in casa, sa dati o petrecere sau sa duceti gunoiul. Aveti grija de pietrele mari in primul rand, de lucrurile care intr-adevar conteaza. Stabiliti-va prioritatile, restul e doar nisip.â€Â
weed13

prostioare distractive primite de la prieteni :)

Mesajde Shaki » Mar Aug 03, 2004 12:05 pm

Daca vreti sa aflati ce ati fost intr-o viata anterioara accesati: http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/

Shaki

Mesajde theOffender » Vin Aug 06, 2004 8:38 am

http://www.wagenschenke.ch/

~p ~p ~p

record personal: 187m
theOffender

Mesajde CrAsh0v3r » Vin Aug 06, 2004 9:02 am

e misto... dar yo deja m-am enervat pt ca nu pot sa merg mai mult de 71m
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...
CrAsh0v3r

Mesajde theOffender » Lun Aug 09, 2004 2:44 pm

2004 Darwin Awards

They are finally out again. You all know about the Darwin Awards - Its an Annual honor given to the person who did the gene pool the biggest service by killing themselves in the most extraordinarily stupid way. Last year's winner was the fellow who was killed by a Coke machine which toppled over on top of him as he was attempting to tip a free soda out of it.

And the nominees are:

1.) A young Canadian man, searching for a way of getting drunk cheaply, because he had no money with which to buy alcohol, mixed gasoline with milk. Not surprisingly, this concoction made him ill, and he vomited into the fireplace in his house. This resulting explosion and fire burned his house down, killing both him and his sister.

2.) Three Brazilian men were flying in a light aircraft at low altitude when another plane approached. It appears that they decided to moon the occupants of the other plane, but lost control of their own aircraft and crashed. They were all found dead in the wreckage with their pants around their ankles.

3.) A 22-year-old, Glade Drive, Reston, VA, man was found dead after he tried to use octopus straps to bungee jump off a 70-foot railroad trestle. Fairfax County police said Eric Barcia, a fast-food worker, taped a bunch of these straps together, wrapped one end around one foot,
anchored the other end to the trestle at Lake Accotink Park, jumped and hit the pavement. Warren Carmichael, a police spokesman, said investigators think Barcia was alone because his car was found nearby. "The length of the cord that he had assembled was greater than the distance between the trestle and the ground," Carmichael said. Police say the apparent cause of death was "Major trauma."

4.) A man in Alabama died from rattlesnake bites. It seems that he and a friend were playing a game of catch, using the rattlesnake as a ball. The friend, no doubt a future Darwin Awards candidate, was hospitalized.

5.) An employee in a medium-sized warehouse in west Texas noticed the smell of a gas presumed a leak. Sensibly, management evacuated the building extinguishing all potential sources of ignition: lights, power, etc. After the building had been evacuated, two "technicians" from the gas company were dispatched. Upon entering the building, they found they had difficulty navigating in the dark. To their frustration, none of the lights worked. Witnesses later described the sight of one of the technicians reaching into his pocket and retrieving an object that resembled a cigarette lighter.
Upon operation of the lighter like object, the gas in the warehouse exploded, sending pieces of the warehouse up to three miles away.
Nothing was found of the technicians, but the lighter, being at the exact center of the resulting míªlée, was virtually untouched by the explosion. The "technician" suspected of causing the blast, had never been thought of by his peers as "all there."

And the Winner:
6.) Based on a bet by the other members of his golfing three-some, Everett Sanchez tried to wash his own "balls" in a ball washer at the local golf course. Proving once again that beer and testosterone are a bad mix, Sanchez managed to straddle the ball washer and dangle his scrotum in the machine. Much to his dismay, one of his buddies upped the ante by spinning the crank on the machine with Sanchez's scrotum in place, thus wedging them solidly in the mechanism. Sanchez, who immediately passed his threshold of pain, collapsed and tumbled from his perch. Unfortunately for Sanchez, the post of the ball washer was more than strong enough to support his body weight, and his sack was the weakest link. Sanchez's scrotum was ripped open during the fall, and one testicle was plucked from him forever and remained in the ball washer, while the other testicle was compressed and flattened as it was pulled between the housing of the washer,and the rotating machinery inside. To add insult to injury, Sanchez then broke a new $300.00 graphite shaft driver that he had just purchased from the pro shop, and was attempting to use as a cane. Sanchez was rushed to the hospital for surgery, and the remaining three-some was asked to leave the course. This last one wouldn't normally count, because the golfer didn't die. But because he cannot reproduce as a result of his qualifying act of stupidity, we have allowed it.
theOffender

Mesajde theOffender » Joi Aug 12, 2004 9:51 am

1. "Sure, there have been deaths in boxing, but none of them serious."
(Alan Minter)

2. "And this is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing!" Pat Glenn - weightlifting commentator)

3. "Andrew Mehrtens loves it when Darryl Gibson comes inside him." (New Zealand rugby commentator Murray Mexted)

4. "This is really a lovely horse. I once rode her mother." (Ted Walsh horse racing commentator)

5. "I've never had major knee surgery on any other part of my body."
(Winston Bennett)

6. "The lead car is absolutely unique, except for the one behind it, which is identical." (Murray Walker - F1 racing commentator)

7. "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my father and mother." (Greg
Norman)

8. "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again." (Terry Venables- Soccer Coach)

9. "I would not say that David Ginola is the best left winger in the Premiership, but there are none better." (Ron Atkinson - soccer coach)

10. "Ah, isn't that nice. The wife of the Cambridge president is kissing the cox of the Oxford crew." (Harry Carpenter at the Oxford-Cambridge boat race
1977)

11. "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field"(Metro Radio)

12. "Strangely, in slow motion replay, the ball seems to hang in the air for even longer." (David Acfield)

13. "What will you do when you leave football, Jack. Will you stay in football?" (Stuart Hall - Radio 5 live)

14. "And there goes Juantorena down the back straight, opening his legs and showing his class." (David Coleman at the Montreal Olympics)

15. "One of the reasons Arnie (Arnold Palmer) is playing so well is that before each tee shot, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them Oh My God! What have I just said?!!!" (US PGA Commentator)

16. "For those of you who are watching in black and white, the blue is behind the brown." (Ted Lowe, Snooker commentator)

17. A female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked "So Bob, where's that 8 inches you promised me last night?" Not only did HE have to leave the set, but half the crew did too as they were laughing so hard!
theOffender

Mesajde Shaki » Vin Aug 13, 2004 10:32 am

veri camplicheitid :D

Shaki

Mesajde theOffender » Vin Aug 13, 2004 10:45 am

Fact or Fiction, that is the question

It is amazing how the facts are unimportant to so many, and how soon they forget! (Please read through to the bottom!)

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
- President Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or ou! r allies is the greatest security threat we face."
- Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten time since 1983."
- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18.1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the US Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes o! n suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
- Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin (D-MI), Tom Daschle (D-SD), John Kerry (D - MA), and others Oct. 9.1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has . chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has invigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
- Letter to President Bush, Signed by Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL,) and others, December 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandated of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."
- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States ! the authority to use force-- if necessary-- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9.2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuil! d his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real"
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

SO NOW EVERY ONE OF THESE SAME DEMOCRATS SAY PRESIDENT BUSH LIED--THAT THERE NEVER WERE ANY WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION AND HE TOOK US TO WAR UNNECESSARILY!
theOffender

Mesajde supermouse » Vin Aug 13, 2004 11:13 am

tO- chestia asta nu este nici simpatica shi nici amuzanta. Pune politica americana republicana pe alt thread, ca sa shtim ce sa nu citim
supermouse

Mesajde theOffender » Vin Aug 13, 2004 5:02 pm

Daca erai un copil in anii 50, 60 sau 70, cum ai facut de sa supravietuiesti ?

1. Cand eram copii mergeam cu masini care nu aveau centuri de siguranta si nici airbag...

2. Sa calatoresti in partea din spate a unui camion era o plimbare speciala. Chiar si acum ne amintim...

3. Patuturile noastra erau pictate cu culori tari, cu vopseluri ce aveau la baza plumb !

4. Nu aveam inchizatori speciale pentru copii la flacoanele de medicamente, in bai, la usi.

5. Cand mergeam cu bicicleta nu purtam casti de protectie.

6. Am baut ficare dintre noi apa de la furtunul de udat florile din gradina bunicii, in loc de apa minerala din sticla...

7. Stateam ore in sir sa ne facem rotile. Cei norocosi care aveau si o strada in panta isi dadeau drumul de la capatul stazii, iar la jumatatea drumului isi aduceau aminte ca nu au frane. Dupa cateva 'intaliri' cu tufisurile verzi, am invatat sa rezolvam si aceasta problema. Pai da, ca noi stricam tufisurile, nu ajungeam sub rotile masinilor!!!

8. Ieseam sa ne jucam, iar singura conditie era sa venim in casa la apusul soarelui.

9. Scoala tinea pana la 12, ajungeam acasa sa mancam de pranz. Nu aveam telefoane mobile... asa ca nimeni nu putea sa ne gaseasa. Ce bine, nu ?

10. Ne zgariam, ne faceam tot felul de zgaibe, ne fracturam o mana, un picior, pierdeam un dinte, dar nu era nici o reclamatie pentru aceste incidente la politie. Vina era in totalitate a noastra.

11. Mancam biscuiti, paine cu unt, am baut atatea bauturi cu zahar si nu cu zaharina sau alti indulcitori si nu am avut niciodata probleme cu greutatea, pentru ca ne jucam mereu...

12. Am impartit o coca-cola la patru... band din aceeasi sticlasi nimeni n-a murit din asta.

13. Nu am avut Playstation, Nintendo 64, X box, jocuri video , televizor cu 99 canale, aparate video, dolby surround, telefoane celulare personale, calculatoare, chatroom pe Internet... In schimb, AVEAM PRIETENI.

14. Ieseam afara cu biciclete sau mergeam pana la casa unui prieten, sunam la usa sau pur si simplu intram fara sa batem la usa. El era acolo, nimeni nu se supara si ieseam sa ne jucam.

15. Da! Sa iasa din joc! Afara, in lumea cruda, rea! Fara plangeri la politie ! Cum am facut ? Ne jucam cu bete si mingi, alcatuiam echipe pentru a juca o 'partida'; nu toti eram alesi si nimeni nu se supara; nu se ajungea ca un prieten sa aiba traume psihologice...

16. Unii dintre noi nu eram foarte buni la scoala. In studentie, daca pierdeam un an, il repetam. Nimeni nu mergea la psiholog, la psihopedagog, nimeni nu suferea de dislexie, nici de probleme de lipsa de atentie... pur si simplu repeta anul si avea o a doua sansa.

17. Aveam libertate, stari proaste, succese, responsabilitati... si am reusit sa invatam sa le gestionam. Marea intrebare e: CUM AM FACUT sa supravietuim? si, mai ales, sa fim persoanele care suntem acum?

In mod sigur vor spune ca eram plictisitori, dar am fost foarte fericiti !!!!!!!!!
theOffender

Mesajde kahlan » Vin Aug 13, 2004 5:21 pm

tre sa gasesti 3 diferente intre cele doo imagini:
http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/zoeken.html
kahlan

Mesajde theOffender » Lun Aug 16, 2004 12:20 pm

People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. When you figure out which one it is, you will know what to do for each person.

When someone is in your life for a REASON... It is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend, and they are! They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrongdoing on your part, or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered. And now it is time to move on.

Then people come into your life for a SEASON ...Because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn. They bring you an experience of peace, or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It is real! But, only for a season.

People come into your life for a LIFETIME

...Relationships teach you lifetime lessons: things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person, and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.
theOffender

Mesajde wwritza » Lun Aug 16, 2004 12:44 pm

theOffender scrie:Daca erai un copil in anii 50, 60 sau 70, cum ai facut de sa supravietuiesti ?

bre, asta se aplica si la astia nu chiar asa 'batrani', cu copilarie prin '80
I know who I am and what I am about but I enjoy the journey more than the arival and feel that life for me is about increasing my understanding of the world...
wwritza

Mesajde theOffender » Mar Aug 17, 2004 3:47 pm

When you are counting all your friends, the oldest, best and the new..

I would like to stand by your side and say 2 little words "ME TOO"

Give "laugh" to all ..But "smile" to one

Give "love" to all...But "heart" to one

Let everybody "love" u...But u "love" one.

If you say RUN, I'll ask "how far?"

If you say SWIM, I'll ask "how deep?"

If you say JUMP, I'll ask "how high?"

If you say GO AWAY, I'll say "NO WAY" u r my friend I'll "stay"

I'd love to take you dinner, sit by the candlelight, and whisper those

three magical words ..

Scroll Down..........

"PAY THE BILL"
theOffender

Mesajde theOffender » Mie Aug 18, 2004 2:04 pm

Vorbe din popor referitoare la ziua de nastere

Copilul nascut:

Duminica e de noroc nimerit
Lunea, va avea chip cinstit
Martea, va fi trist si mohorat
Miercurea, va fi mereu vesel si fericit
Joia, mult va peregrina
Vinerea, pe langa casa va sta
Sambata, mult si multe va darui, dar la randu-i putine in viata va primi
theOffender

Mesajde supermouse » Mie Aug 18, 2004 2:07 pm

shi uite ca ofendaru continua sa ne mspuna ce fel de junk mail primeshte el...
supermouse

Mesajde wwritza » Lun Aug 23, 2004 5:57 pm

cum va puteti face poze cu ajutorul calculatorului...fara web cam sau alte prostii :)

http://www.monitorcamera.com/
wwritza

Mesajde CrAsh0v3r » Vin Aug 27, 2004 4:37 pm

Un somer merge sa se angajeze la Microsoft ca om de servicu.

Managerul de acolo il supune unui test de aptitudini: spalatul podelelor, spalatul geamurilor etc. Dupa test ii spune: "Vei avea un salariu de 30 $ pe zi. Lasa-mi adresa de e-mail ca sa-ti trimit formularul sa il completezi si sa-ti spun unde si cand sa vii in prima zi la lucru."

Somerul recunoaste cinstit ca nu are nici calculator, nici adresa de e-mail. "Atunci inseamna ca tu virtual nu existi si deci nu te pot angaja la Microsoft", ii spune managerul.

Uimit, omul pleaca si nestiind ce altceva ar putea face, cu ultimii 10 $ din buzunar cumpara o lada cu 10 kg de rosii de la supermarket, pe care, in doua ore, le revinde cu profit de 100%. Repetand procedeul de mai multe ori in ziua aceea ajunge seara cu aproape 100 $ mai mult decat avea dimineata. Asa a realizat ca putea sa traiasca vanzand rosii. Sculandu-se dimineata devreme si culcandu-se noaptea tarziu omul nostru a realizat un profit bun in scurt timp. Apoi si-a cumparat o masina pentru transportul rosiilor, iar la sfarsitul primului an a avut un intreg parc de camioane si o multime de angajati dintre somerii ca si el, toti vanzand rosii.

Era momentul ca gandindu-se la viitorul sotiei si al copiilor sa faca o asigurare pe viata. A telefonat deci unei companii de asigurari si a ales o asigurare foarte scumpa, care sa reflecte noua lui situatie de milionar. La sfarsitul convorbirii, persoana cu asigurarea i-a cerut adresa de e-mail pentru a-i trimite documentatia. Cand omul nostru a spus ca nu are asa ceva, persoana de la compania de asigurari a fost uimita: "Cum ai reusit atunci sa faci o asemenea avere fara internet, e-mail si e-commerce? Imagineaza-ti unde ai fi fost acum daca ai fi fost conectat de la inceput."

Milionarul rosiilor a raspuns prompt: "Imi imaginez. As fi fost om de serviciu la Microsoft."

Morala :

1) Internetul, e-mail si e-commerce-ul nu trebuie sa ne conduca in viata.

2) Fa-ti un e-mail daca vrei sa fii om de serviciu la Microsoft.

3) Daca nu ai e-mail, dar muncesti din greu, inca poti deveni milionar.

4) Presupunand ca citesti aceasta povestire prin intermediul e-mail-ului sau internetului esti tot mai aproape de a deveni om de serviciu si tot mai departe de a deveni milionar.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...
CrAsh0v3r

Mesajde gabuba » Vin Aug 27, 2004 5:12 pm

crash, e o mare imbecilitate ce ai primit tu pe mail.
iata insa ce am primit eu pe mail, nu departe de nivelul a ceea ce ai primit tu:

" Daca Dracoaica ar fi fost tanara, ti-ai fi dorit sa o ai
Daca Dracoaica ar fi fost claudia shiffer si-ar fi dorit si altii sa o aiba
Daca Dracoaica ar fi fost o ciocolata ai fi mancat-o de vie
Daca Dracoaica ar fi fost o urare cu cele mai sincer sentimente ...

Cu siguranta ti-as fi dat-o in acest mail!!
pupici!"

:)
- S-a strans toată lumea?
- Toţi in păr!
gabuba

AnteriorUrmătorul

Înapoi la Bancuri