Need money and have FAITH?

Forumul siteului www.la-start.ro

Need money and have FAITH?

Mesajde Neinregistra » Mie Dec 01, 2004 11:15 pm

Do you want to make hundreds (possibly more) off of a $3 investment? If you do, read the following instructions on how to do this. And if you lack a little faith (I did at first too), read the explanation that follows, and see if that will convince you otherwise

THE INSTRUCTIONS:

[1] Immediately mail $1 IN CASH to the first three names and addresses listed below these instructions, along with "Please add my name to your mailing list", followed by your name and address on a piece of paper.

[2] Then, remove the current name from slot #1, and move all the names and addresses up one number each. So the former #2 becomes #1; the former #3 becomes #2; and so on. Then add your own name and address in the now open slot at #6.

[3] Finally, upload this now updated file, or email, or even post it as a print out to 10 or more locations. Friends or bulletin boards. The more, the better for you. (More on this in the explanation). Ideally, you want to get 10 other people to take part.

[4] Now all you have to do is wait one to two months for your money to arrive. Keep, or record all the names and addresses somewhere. Either keep the hard copies or create a file on your computer.

NAMES:

1) Robert Cunnings: PO Box 8781, Woodcliff Lake, NJ, USA 07677
2) Tammy Liken: 184 Shuman Blvd, Ste 100, Naperville, IL, USA 60563
3) Randy Stanton: 3881 Park Ave. Brandon, MB, CANADA R7B 3Y6
4) Shauna Sullivan: 2719 N. Club Dr. #12, Fayetteville, AR, USA 72703
5) Bree-Ana Blazicevic: 21-1190 Nicola St. Vancouver, BC, CANADA V6G 2E1
6) Kynan Patram: 141-757 W. Hastings Suite#105, Vancouver, BC, CANADA V6C 1A1

EXPLANATION:

How does this work? It sounds like some cheap gimmick to me!

Okay, fine. Look, imagine that you've just mailed $1 to the three names from 1 to 3 and that your name is now in slot #6. You have uploaded or emailed this file to 10 sources. You want 10 people to take part. And the more you get, the more the payoff for you. If you want to get 10 that's fine. That should be minimum. But what if you would get 20? The pay off would be a lot bigger for you. Why? That explanation is coming.

Picture in your mind now how this works. 10 people now have your address. These 10 people now each find 10 more people to take part; that makes for 100 people with your address; your name is now at slot #5. Then, those 100 people each find 10 people; that makes for 1000 people with your address; your name is now at slot #4. Finally, those 1000 people each find 10 people; that makes 10,000 people that have your address; by now your name is up to slot #3, which means that you will start getting paid $1 from each one of these people. And assuming that every person recruits 10 people each, you would, in theory, recieve $10,000 for your hard work of reaching 10 people.

Of course realistically, not everyone will recruit 10 people. But then again, some might recruit 20! It's up to you, the more you spread, the more you will recieve. Really, this is like a team effort.

Remember, also, that this first payment is still with your name in slot #3. Watch as it moves to slot #2, 100,000 people now have your name. And once your name hits slot #1, 1,000,000 people will have your name.

If everyone would follow the instructions, the payoff would be huge. That is unrealistic, however. Expect a few thousand. But who knows, the more you put in, the more surprised you might be.

Wow! This really will work! But because I'm so crafty, why don't I just follow all the instructions, except not make a payout?

First, my question to you is: how much does $3 mean to you? Can't you think of some useless, unneccessary things you splurge $3 on multiple times a week? Do you play the lottery? If so, why not use this week's money on this instead.

Also, if you don't give, you will not recieve. If you don't follow all of the instructions, you can never make use of this again, and have it pay off as well. The more you give the more you will recieve. After all, wouldn't you pay $3 to recieve a few hundred? Let's give everyone the benefit of this, not just ourselves. This is about faith and respect. This will only work well if we are all honest. If you take part, follow the instructions! It's the least you can do for what you will recieve.

Will my pay off be bigger if I jump my name right to slot #1?

If you follow exactly what the process is of how this works, no. Why not? Because you need to allow your name at least 3 slots in order for it to increase its numbers. If you start by putting your name at slots 1 to 3, you will only recieve $3-30 dollars, if you're lucky. Having your name move from slot #6 up is important to how much you will recieve in the end. This is when the real work is being done for you.

Why do I have to keep the receipts I get, and why do I need to ask the person to put me on my mailing list?

Simple. The moment you recieve money, you have started a legitimate business! People are paying you $1 to have you add them to your mailing list. What you do with that list is up to you, but you must record these names to prove that you are offering a legitmate SERVICE.

Cheers! And may your returns be fruitful! God Bless America and our Freedom!
Neinregistra

Înapoi la La Start