English Topic

discutii pe care nu stii unde sa le incepi, haz de orice caz; ca intre prieteni

Moderator: anjin-san

English Topic

Mesajde dEpEchEmIND » Mie Ian 01, 2003 3:57 pm

Here we are in 2003. Another year passed away. We are all older than yesterday. I'll make 17 this year. Isn't that great? I'm not thinking only of me. We all have a birthday. But unfortunally, we don't live forever.
Mother nature made us mortals. We live a while and then we die.But we all have our role and we all have to make the Earth a beautiful planet, and to live happy together on it because this is our only home. Each one of us is small on the planet, Earth is small in space and space is timeless.
I only got two questions:
Are there other Earths in the Universe?
Do they wonder two, if we exist?

And this was my first post for this year. :o
Subscriu.

Oribilul Mosh is on your ignore list.
dEpEchEmIND

Mesajde Oribilul Mosh » Mie Ian 01, 2003 4:54 pm

Hi. My name is Oribilul Mosh and I'm an old fart. I live in a small apartment , on the 5th floor . At the 4th floor lives a very beautiful woman named Maria. She has big breasts and long legs. Every night I have jerked off ..thinking of her.
I also have a dog. He's name is Grivei . Sometimes , when I am boring I talk with my dog.
depechemind , this forum's psiho girl ,has a very wise ideea ..making this thread.

Nicholas , in what language did you speack ?

PS : please escuse me ..but I don't know how to use tenses in English. please corect me..where I was wrong.
Thank you !
IEZECHIIL 25.17: Voi săvârşi asupra lor cumplită răzbunare prin pedepse grozave şi vor cunoaşte ca eu sunt Domnul, când voi săvârşi asupra lor răzbunarea mea.
Oribilul Mosh

Mesajde Nicholas_Alex » Mie Ian 01, 2003 5:20 pm

First of all, I want to apologize to dEpEchEmIND (is she a hacker?), for my bad behaviour. It´ll not happend again.

My name is Alex, I´m living on the 4th floor, in the middle of Constanta (near Piata Unirii). I do not own a pet, or have a nice beautiful female neighbour, like OM, but I have a few nice older ladies, who doesn´t mind to come and knock at my door, if my music or tv is too loud. And believe me, they don´t have big breasts and long legs, but they all have moustache! So I´m not jerking off every night thinking of them..:)..but I may jerk off just for the fun of it!

Please execuse my bad english, but I loved skiping english hours in school...

The language I wrote in my later post, believe it or not, was finnish..an esential language for me at my work place.

Have a Happy New Year, all of you out there...and how my two favorites caracters will say:

"Bath her, and bring her to me"
Skicklig charmör skickar choklad, chansar på skönt skjut

"Skilled seducer sends chocolate, hopes for a nice shag"
Nicholas_Alex

Mesajde Hera » Mie Ian 01, 2003 5:20 pm

What the f**k does this thread means? What is its sense or purpose? Or should we call it better : " How to learn english in ... 21 days" :yD ? You have one day to invente a purpose or ...you know what will happen ! :j
Hera

Mesajde Oribilul Mosh » Mie Ian 01, 2003 5:36 pm

Hera..stop making The Police with us !

This is a very good thread. It's a good oportunity for everyone to improve the knowledge of English language. I don't have the ocasion to express in English...and I forget words and gramar.
I want to exercise...and speak with other people in English.

So...please..don't close this thread ! If you close it ...I'll open it ! :p

Nicholas..I have a sugestion for you . Next time when you'll jerking off..use some dirty pictures from the web. :p
I also skiped english hours. All I know I learned from movies.

Please..corect me where I am wrong ! [-o
IEZECHIIL 25.17: Voi săvârşi asupra lor cumplită răzbunare prin pedepse grozave şi vor cunoaşte ca eu sunt Domnul, când voi săvârşi asupra lor răzbunarea mea.
Oribilul Mosh

Mesajde Nicholas_Alex » Mie Ian 01, 2003 5:44 pm

But, Hera, why do you have to use so rough language?

I find this thread very refreshing, because I´m too tired to post over and over on the same threads aka "How was your day", "What´s in your mind", "Sex addicts" and "Do you wanna do it with a shemale?" :eek:

Besides, our famous hacker, dEpEchEmIND, asked a few question:

"Are there other Earths in the Universe?
Do they wonder two, if we exist?"

And now, I have an answer for that:

There are many Universes with the same Earth, same people, same "Fanclub" like ours...I think is called "Multiple Univers"

In every Univers exists a "ME", "YOU" or "OM", and when one of them dies, his power of life is equally given to the other ones. That´s way, now and then, we have what is called "Dejavou".

So, teoreticly, if you can make some kind of machine, with which you can travel between this Universes, and kill all the others "YOU", that means you´ll be the "One".

This have NOTHING to do with the movie called "The One", starring Jet Li!

Well, my old good OM, I jerk the best with an AVI movie, for example "Sexy Nuns" or "Who eated my carrot?" :)

I also learned my english from the movies, so I don´t think I´m the right person to look over your english..sorry about that :p

Nicholas_Alex

Mesajde Hera » Mie Ian 01, 2003 5:51 pm

ai aici in jur de 1700 de linkuri catre forumuri in lb engleza.
http://www.vbulletin.com/links.php?catid=11
http://www.vbulletin.com/links.php?catid=13
http://www.vbulletin.com/links.php?catid=2
http://www.vbulletin.com/links.php?catid=9

Daca are scop educativ , il mut pe un forum mai serios ,unde nu va putea fi stricat prin posturi aberante.

Let the lesson 1 to begin ! ;M
Hera

Mesajde Oribilul Mosh » Mie Ian 01, 2003 6:05 pm

I don't think that OM exists in other universes. OM is unique. :p

He is a wise guy (guy not gay) from a poor neiberghood (?) of Bucharest. He likes eating ,drinking and wathing tv. Like an old-man ! That's why this nick is Moshu. :yD

Hera....stop making miserable our lifes. And please ..let this thread on "Aberatzii" :p
Oribilul Mosh

Mesajde Nicholas_Alex » Mie Ian 01, 2003 6:32 pm

Hera, my lovely friend (you dont mind me calling you that?), is not a good ideea to put links to the other forums...some users may take your advice, go there, and stay there..then we´ll lose some nice, smart and wonderful users...;P

OK...first lesson:

The big G ---> God
Uncle Sam --> USA Government
John Doe --> Unindentified person
Spanking the monkey --> Jerk Off
Peeps --> Marshmallow Candies
Twinkie --> A small cake
Bum --> (Boschetar)
Piss Off --> Fuck Off

Huh...that´s all I know..:)

Nicholas_Alex

Mesajde dEpEchEmIND » Mie Ian 01, 2003 7:41 pm

I'm very glad and happy that you like my thread.:)

You gave me an ideea:
About me: My name is Evelyn and I live in Piatra Neamt, in a big flat, on the 2nd floor. I got bad and noisy neighbours who are all afraid of my father :o..

I'm 16 and I study at the Art Collage, 10'th grade and I think I'm a good student :D...I like all domains, except history, because of my teacher who'syoung, but bad, ugly and very unpleasant.

In my spare time, I'm surfing the net and I'm posting on fanclub under my nickname, dEpEchEmIND. I never met anyone from around here, but I hope I will very soon. :)
I also like to listen to music and to paint, and not to do my homework:p. I got a lot of time off.
I'm a lucky girl ;D
Subscriu.

dEpEchEmIND

Mesajde vali » Mie Ian 01, 2003 8:35 pm

asta imi aduce aminte de burvi :)
some people deserve to die
vali

Mesajde marian jan » Mie Ian 01, 2003 8:45 pm

don't drink and die
smoke and fly!
bravo baixule!
marian jan

Mesajde dEpEchEmIND » Mie Ian 01, 2003 9:32 pm

Initial trimis de vali
asta imi aduce aminte de burvi :)

Who the hell is burvi? :rolleyes:
Subscriu.

dEpEchEmIND

Mesajde Oribilul Mosh » Mie Ian 01, 2003 9:49 pm

burvi is a forumist who made history on the other forum. The forum where you are a flower and I'm a scotish pirate ! :p
Oribilul Mosh

Mesajde gabuba » Mie Ian 01, 2003 11:44 pm

depechemind, pls f*ck off... no offence, but this topic... is stupid. Sorry 4 u.
oh... oh... oh... (i'm on topic)
My name is Gabi...
:rolleyes:
- S-a strans toată lumea?
- Toţi in păr!
gabuba

Mesajde dEpEchEmIND » Joi Ian 02, 2003 11:56 am

Hera, please change it back to,,English Topic''!
This is my thread and You may not do what you want with it!

Gabyzzu, you may go to your mommy now. You're free my little boy! :D
Subscriu.

dEpEchEmIND

Mesajde Oribilul Mosh » Joi Ian 02, 2003 12:15 pm

I woke up this morning very,very happy. I don't know why...but I'm happy. Now I'm writing on the forum ,but later I'll eat some sousages ander after that I'll go to the store to buy some chips and cigarettes. My favorite chips are the one with garlic.
I wonder what Nicholas doing at this moment ! I think that he is sleeping now. Tipically for a wino as him. Anyhow...I salute him.
Oribilul Mosh

Mesajde baixinho© » Joi Ian 02, 2003 12:54 pm

Who let's the dog out?
Who? who? who?
:D
ANTI

care stie sa sparga conturi de yahoo si are nevoie de nejte banutzi, sa-m dea pimeu. da sa nu vina cu programe d-alea de sa trimit vechiul cont + noul cont si noua parola la nuj ce adresa ca-l injur de mama. (imi asum responsabilitatea acestui anunt)
baixinho©

Mesajde Nicholas_Alex » Joi Ian 02, 2003 1:16 pm

*LMAO*

Good Morning Romania! Our sweet Hera has changed the name of this subject..why not? Fine with me, as long as we can read/write here some good oldfashion aberations in english :)

I salute you, OM! I have to admit I just woke up 30min. ago...I´m in winter holiday, so I can sleep, drink, eat, jerk and score (hopefully with ladies) how much I want! :)

I got the new James Bond last night, and I watched till 2am...huh...wasn´t the best Bond I ever seen..:(..after that I went to "adultchatnetwork" for a cybersex session...and finally went to sleep at 4am. :o

OM, those sousages you eated...where they lunch or breakfest?

Nicholas_Alex

brunch

Mesajde Aliosha » Joi Ian 02, 2003 1:22 pm

We all know that OM eats six substantial meals a day, exactly like hobbits.

Probably the sousages were the second meal of the day.
"Against modern football."
Aliosha

Mesajde Oribilul Mosh » Joi Ian 02, 2003 1:36 pm

No,no..my good friends. The sousages that I ate ...were my first meal of the day. Now I am drinking a glass of Pepsi Twist.

I don't like the movies with James Bond. It's too comercial . I prefer a good drama .
Last film that I saw was ..White Fang . A movie after a Jack London's book.

I'm happy for Nicholas. He's a lucky bastard...and he scores with tha ladies. I read his post,yesterday...where he underlined this aspect. :p
I also scored ,yesterday . Three times..with my jpgs ! Twice in a row ! :p
Oribilul Mosh

Mesajde Hera » Joi Ian 02, 2003 1:43 pm

I'm so f***ing sick of all !:mad:
Hera

Mesajde Nicholas_Alex » Joi Ian 02, 2003 1:57 pm

But, Hera, why and of who? Hope not us....:con:

OM, is that the Pepsi with a twist of lemon? :)

Damn..I hate drama...if I wanna cry, all I have to do is open my refrigerator :p

Today, I may score again with the girl from the new year´ eve party...I have a date at 16:00...:)...so the ladies will have to wait for they turn..:)

I think Aliosha will be the right person to tell us, if we make mistakes with our "tv-english"...he living in Canada..and stuff :)

Nicholas_Alex

Mesajde Bamse » Joi Ian 02, 2003 2:02 pm

i heard is better with mpg..dont have to press space and u can concentrate ...or maybe a single pic is enough ..
Go go shift+7 keep running!
Bamse

Mesajde dEpEchEmIND » Joi Ian 02, 2003 3:49 pm

Now I'm wondering if OM wants to change back the title of this thread.He can do it. I know that Hera doesn't want to do it. The title is completely stupid!She doesn't like this thread.
It's a mistery: Why is she posting here anyway?

I made it! I can surf again on the internet!:) The guys from ambra really suck sometimes.

Happy Birthday Sopra! :p
Subscriu.

dEpEchEmIND

Re: English Topic

Mesajde vali » Joi Ian 02, 2003 6:10 pm

Initial trimis de dEpEchEmIND
I'll make 17 this year.

isn't correct "turn 17"?
some people deserve to die
vali

Mesajde Aliosha » Joi Ian 02, 2003 6:17 pm

What happened with your date Alex ? It's around 4 o'clock and you're still online... I hope you will not have to jerk off again.

DM: do you want OM to use his megapowers and change back the title of this thread ? Yeah... he can do this because right now he is GOD on fanclub.ro.

PS: Actually, I'm not really entitled to tell you about your mistakes(I do a lot of them too). Darky is the right person to do this. Let's not forget her name is Jo.
Aliosha

shittin' parrot

Mesajde Aliosha » Joi Ian 02, 2003 6:27 pm

Few days ago a woman walked into the store that I work. She had a parrot on her sholder. The fuckin' bird was walking up and down on her hand, then back on her shoulder in the meanwhile doing a lot of crazy stuff. The women's sweater was full of bird shit...

I asked her:

- Very nice bird. Is it a parrot ?
- Yeah
- What's his name.
- James, as in James Bond , because he is brave and beautiful like James Bond.
Aliosha

Mesajde Hera » Joi Ian 02, 2003 6:40 pm

Initial trimis de dEpEchEmIND
Now I'm wondering if OM wants to change back the title of this thread.He can do it. I know that Hera doesn't want to do it.

nu il mai pot schimba . numai adminii si moderatorii il mai pot schimba. roaga-l pe kiku sau pe unul dintre admini.
Hera

Mesajde Nicholas_Alex » Joi Ian 02, 2003 6:52 pm

Who the hell gives a shit about this thread´s name? As long as we can put most of our english in it..:)

Aliosha, my date went fine...don´t forget about the time zones..:) Here is 18.42 now. Well, it was a short one, anyway..didn´t get laid, just promises...we went to Pizza Hut, and like a gentelman, I offered her a pizza and a natural juice. Then she went to hospital, to visit her aunt...I made something up, so I dont have to go with her...we just made it ones, and she wanna take me to meet her sick aunt..huh..:(

She´s also a little bit strange...in my opinion.. :con:

Vali...what´s with the thing I heard, you not beeing anymore one of the admins??

Nicholas_Alex

Următorul

Înapoi la Mai in gluma mai in serios. mai mult in gluma