Jurnalul lui Kurt Cobain, fragmente....

Forumul asociat fanclubului Nirvana

Jurnalul lui Kurt Cobain, fragmente....

Mesajde Aliosha » Lun Oct 21, 2002 11:43 pm

About a boy

I like punk rock. I like girls with weird eyes. I like drugs. (But my Body And mind won’t allow me to take them). I like passion. I like playing my cards wrong. I like vinyl. I like to feel guilty for being a white, American male. I love to sleep. I like to taunt small, barking dogs in parked cars. I like to make people feel happy and superior in their reaction towards my appearance. I like to have strong opinions with nothing to back them up with besides my primal sincerity. I like sincerity. I lack sincerity ... I like to complain and do nothing to make things better. I like to blame my parents generation for coming so close to social change then giving up after a few successful efforts by the media & Government to deface the movement by using Mansons and other Hippie representatives as propaganda examples on how they were nothing but unpatriotic, communist, satanic, inhuman diseases. and in turn the baby boomers become the ultimate, conforming, Yuppie hypocrites a generation has ever produced.

In the summer of 1988, Cobain, who was 21, and Novoselic were living in Olympia, Wash., and preparing to release their first single on the indie label Sub Pop Records. Cobain wrote the following letter to the band’s drummer, Dave Foster, who was living an hour away in Aberdeen.

Dave, A band needs to practice, in our opinion, at least 5 times a week if the band ever expects to accomplish anything.
We’re tired of total uncertainty everytime we play a show. We think, “Are we going to suckâ€Â
"Against modern football."
Aliosha

Mesajde Aliosha » Lun Oct 21, 2002 11:48 pm

[i]In the final week of 1991, “Nevermindâ€Â
Aliosha

... continuare

Mesajde Aliosha » Lun Oct 21, 2002 11:50 pm

I know that you’ve felt for years that my mother has somehow brainwashed Kim and I into hating you. I can’t stress enough how totally untrue this is and I think it’s a very lazy and lame excuse to use for not trying harder to provide your fatherly duties. I cant recall my mother ever talking s—t about you until much later in the game, right around the last two years of high school. That was a time when I came to my own realizations without the need of my mothers input. Yet she noticed my contempt for you and your family and acted upon my feelings in accordance by taking the opportunity to vent her frustrations out on you. Every time she talked s—t about you Ive let her know that I don’t appreciate it and how unnecessary I think it is. Ive never taken sides with you or my mother because while I was growing up I had equal contempt for you both.

[i] Nirvana recorded “In Utero,â€Â
Aliosha

Mesajde Aliosha » Lun Oct 21, 2002 11:52 pm

[i]The singer sketched out a sort of advice column in his diary, titling it only “For Boys.â€Â
Aliosha

Mesajde catharsis » Mar Oct 22, 2002 1:16 pm

ai cumva o versiune completa sau se gaseste undeva pt dlwd?
there is no catharsis

cathartic media
catharsis

Mesajde Aliosha » Mar Oct 22, 2002 10:31 pm

Nu, asta e doar partea aia la care ai acces gratis. Cartea nu stiu daca s-a lansat inca.

Oricum... eu asteptam niste comentarii pe text.
Aliosha

Mesajde catharsis » Mar Oct 22, 2002 11:34 pm

pe mine m-a amuzat faptul ca intr-un ziar local scria ca acest jurnal este o colectie de laude adresate drogurilor, injuraturi la adresa celebritatii si declaratii de dragoste catre courtney love...

ce am citit e trist, sunt cuvintele unui om chinuit, dar de ce a trebuit sa ia heroina ca sa ii treaca stomacul???
cel mai tulburator citat este:
"I kind of feel like a dork writing about myself like this as if I were an American pop-rock icon-demi God, or a self-confessed product of corporate-packaged rebellion, but I’ve heard so many insanely exhaggerated stories or reports from my friends and Ive read so many pathetic second rate, freudian evaluations from interviews from my childhood up until the present state of my personality and how I’m a notoriously f—ked up heroine addict, alcoholic, self destructive, yet overtly sensitive, frail, fragile, soft spoken, narcoleptic, neurotic, little pissant who at any minute is going to O.D. jump off a roof wig out blow my head off or all 3 at once. Oh Pleez GAWD I can’t handle the success! The success! And I feel so incredibly guilty!"
there is no catharsis

cathartic media
catharsis

Mesajde catharsis » Mar Oct 22, 2002 11:36 pm

si o intrebare: de ce nu a iesit videoclipul de la smells like teen spirit asa cum a vrut kurt?
there is no catharsis

cathartic media
catharsis

Mesajde Aliosha » Vin Noi 01, 2002 7:29 am

Nu reiese de ce nu a iesit in totalitate cum a vrut Kurt insa este un clip excelent, nu ca realizare , bineinteles, ci ca impact.

Cate ceva din ce mi-a placut :

"I like punk rock. I like girls with weird eyes. I like drugs. I like passion. I like playing my cards wrong. I like vinyl. I like to feel guilty for being a white, American male. I love to sleep. I like to taunt small, barking dogs in parked cars. I like to make people feel happy and superior in their reaction towards my appearance. I like to have strong opinions with nothing to back them up with besides my primal sincerity. I like sincerity. I lack sincerity ... I like to complain and do nothing to make things better. "

Au stiut si astia ce sa bage la inceput ca sa se repeada lumea cu banii in mana. Foarte interesant pasaj cu exceptia : "I like to feel guilty for being a white, American male" , care mi se pare bullshit.

Pe urma ar mai fi :
"After the show I ran outside and vomited, then I came back into find Iggy Pop there, so I gave him a sloppy-puke breath kiss and hug. He’s a really friendly and cool and nice and interesting person. It was probably the most flattering moment of my life."

Faza asta e tare de tot. Mi-o si inchipui. Iggy, el insusi terminat de droguri insa readus pe linia de plutire, lasandu-se imbratisat de Cobain.
Aliosha

un episod interesant

Mesajde catharsis » Sâm Noi 30, 2002 11:38 pm

GW: Speaking of Axl, what is the story behind your altercation with him backstage at the 1992 MTV Music Awards?

COBAIN: Well, apparently Axl was in a really bad mood. Something set him off, probably just minutes before our encounter with him. We were in the food tent and I was holding my daughter, Frances, and he came strutting by with five of his huge bodyguards and a person with a movie camera. Courtney jokingly screamed out at him, "Axl, will you be the godfather of our child?" Everyone laughed. We had a few friends around us, and he just stopped dead in his tracks and started screaming all these abusive words at us. He told me I should shut my bitch up, so I looked over at Courtney and said, "Shut up, bitch, heh!" Everyone started howling with laughter and Axl just kind of blushed and went away. Afterward, we heard that Duff [McKagan, GNR bassist] wanted to beat Chris up.
there is no catharsis

cathartic media
catharsis

Mesajde Black Beauty » Mar Feb 24, 2004 11:19 pm

Sorry pt stupida intrebare, dar din ce formatie e Kurt Cobain? :) sorry, dar chiar nu stiu, poate ma lamuriti si pe mine... ma-ntelegeti, ok? :)))
=Crows bring the spring=
R.I.P.
Black Beauty

Mesajde Black Beauty » Mar Feb 24, 2004 11:21 pm

Cred ca m-am prins, in sfarsit... :) Nirvana, cumva? asa cred...
=Crows bring the spring=
R.I.P.
Black Beauty

Mesajde deadgirl » Lun Mar 29, 2004 12:09 pm

am si eu acasa o scrisoare de-a lu' kurt cobain dedicata lu' Babaloo.spunea ca nu mai simte aceeasi pasiune ca freddy mercury cand e pe scena.
deadgirl

Mesajde The_FrozenLord » Mie Apr 21, 2004 8:56 pm

Cel mai indurerator lucru mi s-a parut: “I’m sorry, sorry, sorry,” it said. “I’ll be there. I’ll protect you. I don’t know where I’m going. I just can’t be here anymore.”
Tipul chiar vroia sa moara...am impresia ca era foarte fragil, iubea prea mult.
In orice caz, daca mai gasesti altceva, Aliosha, posteaza!

...si da, frumusete neagra! Kurt a facut parte din Nirvana.
The_FrozenLord

Înapoi la Nirvana