discutii pe care nu stii unde sa le incepi, haz de orice caz; ca intre prieteni

Moderator: anjin-san

Mesajde lostCat » Joi Mai 27, 2004 9:57 am

thank u
and if u know something else... let it on
lostCat

Mesajde 420alldaylong » Joi Mai 27, 2004 7:13 pm

OH.. SHIT!!!!
How about them OPIATES? You know, like Moprhine, Heroin, Hydrocodone, etc. Well, it just so happens that it in the United States, the government likes to feed people opiates. And to give a real life example, when I was moving to my new house. It was a few months ago, and I decided I got sick of living in an apartment and moved into a house. Since I got a lotta shit to move, I happen to have some very heavy items, like an antique bed (that weighs at least 200 kilos), etc. So push and shove all day, and somehow I sprained my THUMB. 1 friggin finger! I went to the clinic, so he could set it right, so I can keep going with moving. He straight up, without me even asking him, prescribed me the 10mg/625mg Hydrocodone/Paracetamol (strongest they make). Hydrocodone is also known as Vicodin, etc. It's an opiate, it's addictive, and it's being given out like fucking sugar to anyone who cries pain. I don't think I have to reiterate how addictive the fucking thing is, but I can say with certainty that Vicodin is more widely abused than anything, almost 20,000 Emergency Room visits because of it. Vicodin [4,5a-epoxy-3-methoxy-17-methylmorphinan-6-one tartrate (1:1) hydrate (2:5), dihydrocodeinone] and Oxycodone [4,5a-epoxy-14-hydroxy-3-methoxy-17-methylmorphinan-6-one, dihydrohydroxycodeinone] are semisynthetic opioids structurally related to codeine and approximately equipotent to morphine in producing opiate-like effects.
To make a long story short, because I need to go take a shit, the government feeds people more opiates than anything else. Then they sit back and rake in the money as the people go and refill their prescriptions again and again. They'll start with taking 2 pills to make the finger stop hurting, and since they ARE opiates and addictive as shit, a lot of the people who take it for "medical" purposes will end up with handfuls of drugs, and god, i mean, come on.. opiates make you feel GOOD! so they'll keep taking them... by themselves, with alcohol, etc.
Basically, I've come to believe that the government is tightening their grip on the population (and it's going to turn into the 4th Reich... that's the way things are going in the U.S. nowadays). Eat this, Do this, Drive like this, Breathe like this, Dress like this. Honestly, I'm looking at the americans around me and it's like I'm in a country of mindless zombies. They just automatically do things! It's not personal choice anymore. Seriously though, I gotta take a fat shit so I'll be back later.
420alldaylong

Mesajde whatever » Sâm Mai 29, 2004 9:36 pm

"NOTHING is going to "snap". Stop spreading myths! That's what it is. A myth"

and then please explain a friend`s death over some microdot(he being in perfect health)
whatever

Marijuana

Mesajde tHc » Mie Iun 02, 2004 12:56 pm

Salut

Azi ii prima oara cand scriu si eu ceva aici. Vreau sa va urez la toti o zii placuta plina de fumaciuni. Pentru cei care fumeaza iarba va doresc mai multa.. eu sunt erbar deci nu ma bag la ex,prafuri si kkturi din alea, desi un Xstasy la 2 luni nu strica la nimeni A-) As vrea sa vb cu k-gula si cu aia care-s pro iarba sa invat mai multe lucruri de la ei. Poate am sa postez si eu ceva mai inteligent in vreo 4-5 ore cand voi fi capabil.

Peace, dragoste, iubiti-va intre voi, si la mai multa sanatate ! :) ~) A-) ;-)
tHc

Mesajde 420alldaylong » Dum Iun 06, 2004 12:47 am

whatever,
if you could please explain the circumstances in which your friend died...
as in, he took a pill and just fell over dead?
and yes, you ARE spreading myths. For someone to die of an LSD overdose, you would need (based on body weight) at least 4-5 GRAMS of PURE LSD-25 CRSYTAL (99.6%+ purity). IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT LSD, you would know that A GRAM costs on the average, about $10,000 US. Did you friend eat $50,000 worth of LSD? I don't think so. Understand that 5 grams of LSD can be distributed, put into sheets at 50 mcg per hit, and so you have $500,000 US in 100,000 hits. PLUS, the ALMOST FOOLPROOF way of LSD. Because it's in paper, there is obviously NOT MUCH that the paper can hold, so you either get LSD or nothing. HOWEVER, the only EXCEPTION to that has been some "LSD" that was actually PCP put into paper. It is a SINGLE incident, and it is the ONLY incident that the U.S. government has as to "lacing" LSD. It does make sense, because 5-6 mg of PCP is quite hallucinogenic, but anyone who has taken LSD will know that having to take 5-6 blotters will mean that it's not real LSD. You can fit ALMOST 1mg of PCP onto blotter paper (in Romania it's known as sugativa, I think).

IN OTHER NEWS, since 95% of the world's LSD supply is "missing", aka Leonard Pickard is IN JAIL, most of the "LSD" that you'll get is going to be something else. For one, NO ONE has made LSD microdots since the 1970s, so there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY that your friend got microdots that had LSD. They are PILLS for Christ's sake. The typical LSD dose is in MICROGRAMS! Who do you think is going to take the time to press MICROGRAMS of LSD into 50,100,200, etc MILLIGRAM tablets. I hate to break it to you but Leary isn't exactly around. The Brotherhood of Love is history. Leonard Pickard is the last of his generation.
Pills are a common practice with MDMA, but what I would warn against is PMA. It is a stupid mistake in MDMA synthesis, if you start with safrole (as opposed to isosafrole which gives MDMA) you end up with PMA, which is para-methoxyamphetamine, toxic, deadly, etc etc. It has been the cause of most "MDMA deaths", and the government ate their own shit when the public found out the truth.

tHc, i agree with the MDMA every so often. It is actually healthy. I'm pro almost everything. Just not opiates, alcohol, belladonnas or pcp.
420alldaylong

Mesajde whatever » Dum Iun 06, 2004 11:36 pm

first of all we live in different countries, we know different people, and have different possibilities as how to get L.S.D. Here a microdot can cost somewhat between 20 and 30 $ A gram can be recieved for about 100 $ and it is of good quality, so you`re exagerating with that.

and about my friend, as you might have guessed it`s not a pretty story, and i`ll not get into details. I never argued with you, however try to admit that you may be wrong from time to time.

peace
whatever

Mesajde 420alldaylong » Lun Iun 07, 2004 7:22 am

YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOU CAN GET A GRAM, AN ENTIRE GRAM, OF LSD-25 (d-Lysergic Acid Diethylamide) FOR $100?

1 GRAM = 20,000 DOSES ( 1 Standard Dose of LSD-25 is 50 micrograms. That is 0.000050 grams for 1 dose! )

Care to explain how 1 dose (50 micrograms) is $20-$30 and 20,000 cost only $100?

Are you hearing yourself talk?

There are tons of "hallucinogenic" compounds out there. Nowadays, unless you know a chemist, it WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE to get your hands on real LSD-25, because of all the bitches who make the easier compounds and pass it off as LSD. If there's something you'd like explained, whatever, I'd be glad to do it. From the synthesis (i know that in theory, because the chemistry involved is absolutely insane as any and all of the materials are 1) lethal toxins 2) impossible to get 3) highly unstable and will require working under an inert Nitrogen atmosphere under shortwave lighting!)
Do you understand why LSD is not something that you just wake up and make real quick? Do you understand that because of the materials & complex chemistry, organized crime choose to make other things? most notoriously mdma!
also, there's no such thing as "good quality acid". You either have LSD-25 or you have something else. If it's in a solid pill (that looks and/or feels like mdma pills), you have something else. Nowadays, the only real chance you have at getting LSD is on blotter.

as to your friend, i think you're full of shit. i was kind of inclined to be sympathetic and believe you, but i doubt it because you're being shady about it. my conclusion: your friend's death is a fantasy of your making!

here's a quote by albert hoffman, the FATHER of LSD (aka, the chemist who synthesized it for the first time ever!): The mushroom substance had carried all four of us off, not into luminous heights, rather into deeper regions. It seems that the psilocybin inebriation is more darkly colored in the majority of cases than the inebriation produced by LSD. The influence of these two active substances is sure to differ from one individual to another. Personally, for me, there was more light in the LSD experiments than in the experiments with the earthy mushroom, just as Ernst Jünger remarks in the preceding report.

i don't know how to make you understand. LSD is not a typical hallucinogen. You don't just "see" things. It is like enlightenment. It is like truly opening your eyes to the world. Seeing things for what they really are, seeing what the real problems of this world are. It is like waking up in the morning and looking out the window to see beautiful, lush greenery reflecting golden flares of sunlight off the dew, and if you squint just a bit, you can actually see the light spectrum broken into all the separate colors.
You don't just "see" things, like you might on mushrooms, salvia or 2cb. It's a very subtle perceptive change. It appeals to the intellect, and if you do it "to do a drug", you will be very disappointed. As weed is enlightening and thoughtful to some, LSD is like an enlightening treat to the intellect.
420alldaylong

Mesajde K-gula » Mar Iun 08, 2004 10:44 am

[quote="tHc"]Salut

Azi ii prima oara cand scriu si eu ceva aici. Vreau sa va urez la toti o zii placuta plina de fumaciuni. Pentru cei care fumeaza iarba va doresc mai multa.. eu sunt erbar deci nu ma bag la ex,prafuri si kkturi din alea, desi un Xstasy la 2 luni nu strica la nimeni A-) As vrea sa vb cu k-gula si cu aia care-s pro iarba sa invat mai multe lucruri de la ei. Poate am sa postez si eu ceva mai inteligent in vreo 4-5 ore cand voi fi capabil.

Peace, dragoste, iubiti-va intre voi, si la mai multa sanatate ! :) ~) A-) ]

peace man.
Dreapta In Univers Centru In Intuneric
K-gula

Mesajde whatever » Mie Iun 09, 2004 12:28 am

for fuck sake, i wrote 3 times here and i got errors when to send the message. 420, if you are curios, pm me and ill answer.

for the others - L.S.D. can't kill you by overdose. you might go psychotic(questionable also) if you take tens/hundreds of thousands of times the normal dose, but thats hardly surprising, since you'd have to be insane to take that much in the first place. It's a long story why i blamed L.S.D for the death, though i KNEW i was wrong, i'll explain it to 420 if he wants to.
whatever

Mesajde 420alldaylong » Mie Iun 09, 2004 1:32 am

all I want is for you to admit to everybody, aka the people reading this board, that it WASN'T the LSD that killed your friend, but something else. If you were trying to say that what he saw (or maybe a fundamental truth that he realized) made him scared and he did something stupid, like jump out a window or something, that's entirely different. Or maybe he had a psychological disorder or something. I dunno! I am interested in finding out though, so if you can PM me with the story, that'd be awesome.
However, a small correction, LSD does have an LD50 (lethal dose for at least 50% of subjects tested) and although it is not known what the exact numbers are, doctors/scientists approximate it to be around 75-80mg/kg. (so let's say you weigh 70 kilos, 5-6 grams of pure LSD is all you'd need!)
Yes, you can take tens of thousands of doses (it's called a thumbprint. you take a vial of crystals, lick your thumb and stick it on the top opening, then turn it up and down, and whatever crystals are left stuck to your thumb, that's all the LSD you get... if you can SEE your LSD, then it's a WHOLE FUCKING LOT!) of LSD, and YES, you will NOT be the same person afterwards. Other people say it is losing a part of yourself, but to me, it was like complete understanding. The answer to the eternal question "What is the meaning of life" is in my head. Although I can't put words to it, something happened when I was thumbprinted and a sort of fleeting enlightenment was experienced. A taste of God, if you will, although I don't believe in God.
420alldaylong

Mesajde whatever » Mie Iun 09, 2004 11:38 pm

as far as i know L.S.D. works by catalyzing certain substances in the brain, and thus vast overdoses have no more effect than merely large ones. Once all the stuff in your brain is used up, there will be no more effect, so basically L.S.D. is as safe as a drug can get

dude, i knew that wasnt the cause of the death, but i blamed it on L.S.D. out of some egocentric mood i guess, and that i had nothing else to blame. And human nature is so selfish that i had to do that even if i knew i was wrong.Hope you understand what i`m saying... I`ll pm you, be sure of that, just be a bit patient, i have some exams, but as soon as they are over we`ll talk.

peace
whatever

Mesajde 420alldaylong » Joi Iun 10, 2004 2:05 am

oh no problem bro.. take your time!

HOWEVER,
the mechanism of action for lsd is not known. there are theories of how it works in the human brain, which you can find at erowid. However, there is no "stuff" in your head that gets used up and when all of it does, you get no more from it. The only similar case that I can think of is methamphetamines. It makes your serotonin or your dopamine receptors open. I forget which one it is, but there's only 1000 or so of them in the brain. You can inject, smoke, or snort a lotta meth, and after being awake for so long, your brain will eventually exhaust its reserves of that chemical (dopamine or serotonin). Methamphetamine however, is not related to LSD in any way.
420alldaylong

www.smartstore.ro primul site de halucinogenice legale din romania

Mesajde h2sal » Joi Sep 20, 2007 5:55 pm

Buna ziua,

http://smartstore.ro este primul site de halucinogene legale si accesorii (bonguri, pipe etc.). Preturile sunt accesibile, in pas cu preturile de afara. Suport 24/24 cu detalii si sfaturi referitoare la oricare din produsele care le gasiti pe site, si nu numai. Si partea buna a lucrurilor este ca desi puteti simti efectele minunate ale acestor substituenti naturali ai drogurilor, nu creeaza dependeta.

Va asteptam pe site,
Echipa SmartStore.ro
h2sal

Mesajde Wild Rose » Sâm Noi 24, 2007 12:46 am

adirlz scrie:Glumiti, dar poate imi spune cineva de ce iau unii heroina!

3-4 ani mai tarziu dar deh... ma plictisesc.
sa-l citez pe Shoenfelt "it's a feeling for nihilists and hedonists - for people who have either given up trying to make sense of existence, and want a quick and easy way out, or for people who don't give a shit about a future they can't see or believe in, and want only the most intense and immediate rush that life can offer".
nu, nu cred ca toti o fac pentru a se distruge. unii 'abar n-au in ce se baga. au impresia ca n-o sa li se faca niciodata rau, doar se distreaza, au impresia ca ei pot face fatza. si 2-3 luni mai tarziu isi dau seama ca n-au bani sa-si ia o doza si ii doare tot corpu' si's transpirati si ar face orice pentru o doza.
toti se lasa la un moment dat, trist este ca majoritatea se intorc.
indiferent cine esti si cum o arzi soarele tot rasare dimineata
---
vom zbura si fara aripi, trebuie doar sa crezi
Wild Rose

Chestie de chestie

Mesajde Norbert » Mie Dec 26, 2007 2:11 am

Am citit ca si ciupercile provoaca flashback-uri, uitati linkul:

http://www.referatele.com/referate/chimie/online9/Proiect-despre-droguri---drogul-referatele-com.php

Citat, se refera la halucinogene nu doar la LSD se pare:

"Saptamani sau chiar luni dupa consumul halucinogenelor, consumatorul poate experimenta flashback-uri – amintiri fragmentare din experienta traita sub influenta drogului, in absenta acestuia. Aparitia acestor flashback-uri este inprevizibila, dar apare mai des in situatii stresante si mai frecvent la tineri. Odata cu trecerea timpului, aceste episoade se raresc si devin mai putin intense."

Poate o fi gresit, insa eu spun ce am citit.
Norbert

Pana la urma cel mai bine e sa stam in banca noastra cu halucinogenii, cititi...

Mesajde Norbert » Mie Dec 26, 2007 10:26 pm

Inca ceva tot despre halucinogene, nu se spune daca doar de la LSD sau si de la ciuperci cert este ca pot aparea HPPD-urile chiar si dupa prima doza, adica Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder, ramai cu perturbatii vizuale adica iluzii, ba vezi obiectele in miscare cu dare de lumina in colturi, ba vezi flash-uri de lumina permanent in zare si asa mai departe, chiar si toata viata sau uneori temporar, aici link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinogen_persisting_perception_disorder

Eu stiu f bine ca psylocibina are structura chimica 95 % idem ca serotonina insa totusi daca diferenta aia mica produce niste halucinatii de nu se poate, nu este de mirare ca ar putea lasa si urme permanente, sau desigur nu. Aparent pare ca receptorii de serotonina absorb psylocibina ca si cum ar fi serotonina si de aici ar reiesi ca f toxic n-ar fi pentru ca nu are compozitie chimica total diferita de o substanta din creierul nostru, dar..iata ca exista riscuri f mari. Acum nu stiu daca exista rapoarte oficiale care sa spuna ca HPPD apare doar la utilizarea LSD-ului si nu a ciupercilor.

Voi ce parere aveti baieti ?

Si apropo de Marijuana sau Hasis, THC-ul nu e solubil in apa, nu se elimina asa ca alcoolul din corp, se duce in grasime si apoi lent se readuce in sange, deci greu se elimina o doza din aia, asta asa ca chestie. O doza din asta, se poate elimina si intr-o luna de zile.

Pareri ? Si apoi de ce nu este lagalizat ? Chiar daca ilegalitatea lui n-ar veni din faptul ca e periculos ci din cauza ca se abuzeaza, si ce ? De tutun nu se abuzeaza ?! De ce n-ar lasa si astea la liber ca si tigarile, ca si ele provoaca dependenta de nu se poate. Deci ceva nu e in ordine totusi.

Parerea mea ar fi sa se faca niste substante cat mai apropiate de substantele dn creier (neurotransmitatori), apoi astea sa ne induca ce vrem noi dar la sigur, nu aiurea, ca ei nici nu stiu ce efecte pot avea astea, fac ceva insa nu au controlul asupra a ceea ce fac. Ori ne distram ori ne distrugem ?! Pai nu merge asa.
Norbert

Mesajde cr3tz » Joi Dec 27, 2007 2:40 am

Pana la urma cel mai bine e sa stam in banca noastra cu halucinogenii, cititi...
eu nu am banca ci fotoliu acasa, la facultate stau singur iar in parc nu prea stau pe banca. deci nu, nu citesc.
cr3tz

Mesajde Norbert » Joi Dec 27, 2007 11:38 pm

Cr3Tz

Ce spun eu si ce spui tu, nu citesti e treaba ta, eu am scris pentru cei ce vor sa citeasca, in loc sa dai si tu un comentariu ceva la subiect, o trantesti ca nuca in perete de parca ai avea 4 clase primare doar fara un intelect prea dezvoltat, scuze ca spun asta dar din ce ai scris cam asta reiese.
Norbert

Mesajde kant emir » Vin Dec 28, 2007 12:18 am

o trantesti ca nuca in perete de parca ai avea 4 clase primare doar fara un intelect prea dezvoltat, scuze ca spun asta

gigi

indubitabil, gigicifre
"... deasupra-i cer de stele" si legea morala din mine
kant emir

Mesajde Norbert » Vin Dec 28, 2007 12:29 am

Nu mai raspundeti astia care nu aveti habar ca nu are nici un sens.
Norbert

Mesajde kant emir » Vin Dec 28, 2007 12:33 am

astia care nu aveti habar

aham

si ne iarta noo tuata gre shala, cea de voe si cea fara de voe, precum si pohta nestavilita de a face mijto de alde norbert
"... deasupra-i cer de stele" si legea morala din mine
kant emir

Mesajde cr3tz » Vin Dec 28, 2007 11:32 pm

ia zi mestere tu ce habar ai? de cate ori ai iesit de la dezintoxicare?
cr3tz

Mesajde Norbert » Sâm Dec 29, 2007 12:51 am

Cr3zt

Pacat ca nu mai este HeavyStone vad ca a disparut din aprilie 2004, el discuta destul de serios pe temele astea, voi cam faceti basacalie si nu prea pricep, nu e caracteristic celor intelectuali asta.

De ce trebuie neaparat sa fi folosit droguri care sa ma faca sa fiu nevoit sa ma duc la dezintoxicare, ca sa cunosc despre ce este vorba ?! Ce am folosit am spus mai demult in acest topic prin 2004 parca, am folosit ocazional Toluenul (C6H5CH3), asta inseamna cam sa zicem o saptamana anual, intrasem aici sa aud si alte pareri insa am auzit na cocean. Cum mi-am pus netul am si aflat ce face asta si m-am oprit in 2001 septembrie, heroina este dulce pe langa chestia asta ca nocivitate. Oricum nu ai cum sa ajungi la dezintoxicare pentru ca asta nu provoaca dependenta.
In rest m-am documentat si eu de mai toate drogurile ca sa stiu de ce sa ma feresc, tocmai sa nu ajung sa fiu la dezintoxicare din prostie, nu ti se pare normal ca omul sa fie documentat ?!
Mai venise unul sa-mi propuna sa iau LSD si i-am zis sa si-l bage in fund, daca nu citeam despre ce face, poate acum eram deja cu HPPD pe viata dupa prima doza (desi nici cu asta nu ajungeai la dezintoxicare ca nu da dependenta).
Asa ca judeci cam simplu dupa cum vad, ai impresia ca am bagat heroina in mine si spun din experienta, in nici un post de al meu nu apare ceva de genul asta, iar daca faceam, as fi spus-o fara probleme ca doar de asta e topicul asta aici, nu aveam de ce sa ma ascund asa cum n-am ascuns nici faza cu Toluenul.
De aia intrebasem si de ciuperci sa aflu cum si ce fel, tocmai sa nu dau de dracu, vroiam sa ma distrez cu creierul insa se pare ca nu prea mere asa moca fara riscuri.
Norbert

Mesajde ZOROX » Joi Ian 03, 2008 1:06 pm

Norbert scrie: vroiam sa ma distrez cu creierul insa se pare ca nu prea mere asa moca fara riscuri.

se vede ca ai riscat multe cu creierul ala.
=))
ZOROX

Mesajde Norbert » Mar Ian 08, 2008 11:25 pm

Am riscat, insa pe vremea aia nu aveam internet ca sa ma informez, nu stiam ce risc din pacate, ca daca stiam nu faceam.
oricum ma distram cam o saptamana pe an dar si asa in 2001 in septembrie am incetat definitiv cu Toluenul ala care se pare ca e mai nociv ca orice.
Oricum nu regret pentru ca am avut niste iluzii destul de interesante, am vazut un pic din ce poate da creierul asta din el.
Norbert

Mesajde cr3tz » Mie Ian 09, 2008 12:54 am

Norbert tu ai fost la tv? ca gigi0578 a fost.
cr3tz

Mesajde Wild Rose » Sâm Ian 26, 2008 5:58 am

Norbert scrie:Ce am folosit am spus mai demult in acest topic prin 2004 parca, am folosit ocazional Toluenul (C6H5CH3)

cum se numea asta..hmmm... a da! aurolac.

vroiam sa ma distrez cu creierul insa se pare ca nu prea mere asa moca fara riscuri.

ai du nat anderstand. adicalea tu vrei sa'mi spui mie ca ai asa ceva? hahahah
indiferent cine esti si cum o arzi soarele tot rasare dimineata
---
vom zbura si fara aripi, trebuie doar sa crezi
Wild Rose

Mesajde eyewitness » Sâm Ian 26, 2008 6:38 pm

Oricum nu regret pentru ca am avut niste iluzii destul de interesante, am vazut un pic din ce poate da creierul asta din el.

la cat hasis si marihuana bagai pe gusha pana acu, nici pana-n zioa de azi n-am reusit sa fac o evaluare concreta a 'iluziilor interesante' avute si nici sa-mi fac fro iluzie :D la ce puate sa dea creieru din iel. plm, marfa pruasta, ce plm :D
If you want to be a hippie, put a flower in your peepee
eyewitness

Mesajde piskeshu » Mar Ian 29, 2008 4:32 pm

io prin a 3-a ma drogam cu lacul mamei de unghii, pana mi-a futut tata intr-o zi o palma de mi s-a dezlipit creieru de membrana.
Prezumtia de prostie se aplica tuturor !!!
"This used to be a fun house, but now is full of evil clowns..."
piskeshu
banned

Mesajde jl_rona » Mar Apr 01, 2008 7:26 pm

piskeshu scrie:io prin a 3-a ma drogam cu lacul mamei de unghii, pana mi-a futut tata intr-o zi o palma de mi s-a dezlipit creieru de membrana.

pai cre ca ti s-a dezlipit si timpanu de urechea interna de-asculti manele acuma.

drogurile sunt alea care te fac sa nu mai stii cine esti, nu o nenorocita de pastila de diazepam.

Pai pula mea, eu ma lupt cu astia de la farmacie de-mi sar capacele sa-mi dea de 2 ori pe aceeasi reteta nitrazepam si xanax, da alerid pe care daca-l iei si cu bautura dormi 24 de ore intr-o letargie care-ti scade tensiunea de poti sa si mori il dau fara reteta papagalii.

Inainte era hidroxizinul care era si mai tare, si mai periculos.
“Love, work and knowledge are the wellsprings of our lives, they should also govern it.â€Â
jl_rona

AnteriorUrmătorul

Înapoi la Mai in gluma mai in serios. mai mult in gluma